[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting college next week for CCNA and the first week's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1504081619195.png (881KB, 955x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1504081619195.png
881KB, 955x1255px
I'm starting college next week for CCNA and the first week's lecture is going to be 2-3 hours long but I don't have time for this shit so I figured doing it at home would be better. It says "module 1" and nothing else, anyone who studied and goy CCNA could tell me what module 1 is about?
>>
Then don't pay to go to college you fucking retard.
>>
Go to the lessons

There's quite a lot to ccna
>>
there is nothing in the CCNA that would be referred to as "module 1", unless they're talking about a very specific piece of modular equipment being placed into a cisco device, which would not be a 2-3 lecture

that is something unique to the curriculum your school is using, and non-standard
>>
>>62162043
I didn't pay, it's free in UK
>>
>>62162047
>>62162051
It's not 2 or 3 lectures. It's one lecture each week that is supposedly 2-3 hours long and then there's a "test" to see if you're' doing well or not based on what you remember from the previous lecture. The fucker won't upload the seminar or presentation so I have to figure out what it is. It's basically the beginning of CCNA.
>>
>>62162075
it could seriously be anything, if you want to pass but don't want to go to the lectures then go pick up wendell odom's CCNA book or something

it's not a free pass
>>
>>62162075
TCP/ip packet structure,encapsulation, osi and IP layers. A bit history of the Internet.

Cables and their types.

Some basic ios commands.

That were my first two or three lectures. They were mixed with labs and lasted for 6-8 hours.

If you have any idea about networking you can skip it, if not never fucking ever skip them.

Also judging by your attitude you fall into the latter category.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.