[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they really reveal the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Did they really reveal the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto?
>>
>>62160435
No, the guy that "revealed" himself was a fraud.
>>
>>62160490
I believe OP is talking about the recent article wherein a DHS contact claims that the NSA has figured out his identity, based on style analysis of a huge body of text.

Neither this informant or the NSA has released his identity.
>>
It's just an attention whore article on medium which is 100% speculation
>>
>>62160706
link?

NSA could find out who he is not based on text but based on IPs from emails. they have all of those.
>>
>>62160759
He's right the article I read was about NSA figuring out who he is based on emails and stuff he wrote https://medium.com/@amuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
>>
>>62160844
That article is a complete fabrication. It's just lies of some attention whore. There's zero proof of anything he claims.
Safely chalk up as fake news.
>>
>>62160844
>medium.com

Fake news.
>>
>>62162747
I wouldn't even call it fake news, it's literally tumblr masquerading as a news source. It's all user generated content.
>>
Considering Satoshi Nakamoto was only one person and the article implied otherwise, certainly not.

You of all people should understand the value of pseudonymity and the importance of judging projects on their own merits, not the credentials of their creators.

Their next project is not related to digital cash.
>>
File: IMG_1350.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
But isn't it Hal Finney tho??
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.