[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be more open to Apple if it didnt have such a terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503261529132.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503261529132.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
Would you be more open to Apple if it didnt have such a terrible fanbase?

I know it really turns me off
>>
>he doesn't use Apple products because of the "fanbase"

I don't use them because their systems are locked down, software- and hardware-wise, with planned obsolescence as par for the course, and all the while being overpriced.
>>
You decide which products to use based on the other people who use them or what people will think of you?

You are the worst kind of person. Fake.
>>
>>62160111
No.
>Overpriced hardware
>Locked software
It doesn't make sense to use any apple products.
People overpay for less freedom.
>>
>>62160111
If Apple users weren't so insufferable, I wouldn't dislike Apple users.

Is that what you're asking me?
>>
I dont use them because my chink phone for 200 does everything I need.
>>
>>62160111
No. Trouble with Apple is the same as it's always been since after Woz went: they're control freaks. They care about the experience and their design, and they take control away from you to make the experience consistent.

But they sucked at security - iOS mostly excepted - and in some ways are firmly stuck in the bad parts of the 80s/90s when it comes to the ecosystem of software around their system being primarily commercial and surprisingly expensive shareware even for trivial utilities.

I like being able to open the hood, even if I don't usually need to, so Apple as a platform doesn't work for me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.