[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170830_091454.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_091454.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Type heaven. Paid 270$ 6 months ago for this keyboard. Everyone said I was insane but I couldn't resist that sensual thock.

Just cleaning the keycaps now for the first time since getting it and I see that there's a decent amount of rust inside. I can't remember having any significant spills but I suppose over time some liquid must have gotten in.

If I'm super careful not to let moisture get anywhere near it will it still last a long time? Is there anything I can do to remove/treat the current rust to stop it from spreading? ???
>>
>>62155639
It just looks like droplets that where left from a spill if your that paranoid about corrosion just use a mixture of banking soda and water and scrub the rust with a toothbrush it won't take it off but it will neutralize any corrosion. I would also say get some paint but don't know anything that would be good for that
>>
>>62155639
i literally water pick my keyboard clean calm the fuck down
>>
>>62155639
that's what you get for falling for the meme. next time keep your fucking strawberry milk and dr. pepper away from your $300 keyboard you fat piece of shit
>>
>>62155702
remove rust than cover exposed metal with nail paint it will prevent oxidation in the future
improvisation 9k
>>
>>62155639
WD-40? GEDDERDUN
>>
>>62155639
I thought you bought a mold keyboard for "sensual shock" reasons..

What the fuck even is it? Some old autist ibm?
If its a metal case, and its rusting then there are two ways about taking care of it.
1. call it "patina" and them guzzle some more cum
2. remove the rust, prepare the surface, and repaint it. I dont know what the thickness of the metal is, or what grade of cheese its made from so I cant suggest between flap disk, wire wheel, or doing it by hand. If it were mine, Id try a steel wheel in a dremel and see how tat takes it off.
The dremel wheels tend to be weak and fragile and will break themselves before they break the piece youre working on.
>>
>>62155639
What the fuck $270? Is this in kangaroobucks? You could have gotten a realforce/leopold/hhkb topre for that much.
>>
>>62155639
>$270
>Not even n-key rollover
>capacitive key meme
>not proper cherry mx switches
What the fuck anon. Use your brain next time.
>>
Thought this was used at first, was this new?
How the fuck in 6 months do you have rust?
>>
>>62155639
>Topre
you deserve it you massive cuck
>>
>>62158781
All topre keyboards have n-key rollover, however it is limited by usb. I think the realforce has 7 key rollover, and with an adapter it has full n-key rollover.
>>
>>62159439
Looked the keyboard up, has 6-key rollover only (that is, a standard keyboard).
Can't even qwerasdf without it chocking.
>>
All that rubber really traps moisture which then sticks around to attack the plate. The only reason you don't see this with conventional rubberdomes is because they don't use steel switch plates in the first place.
>>
>>62155702
baking soda and water wont do anything and the rust will be difficult enough to remove that you'll scrape off the rest of the finish.

actually rust removal products use phosphoric acid to turn it in to something which is easily scraped off.
>>
>>62158781
Cherry is shit.
Alps is god tier.
>>
>>62155639
>rust

That doesn't look like rust. That looks like someone had diarrhea and used the keyboard to wipe away excess.

You disgusting fuck.
>>
I like my realforce bruhs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.