[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on net net neutrality. I know better than to trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503263549302.jpg (90KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
1503263549302.jpg
90KB, 680x850px
Redpill me on net net neutrality. I know better than to trust something so heavily endorsed by the likes of (((Google))), (((Moz://a))), and ((((((((John Oliver)))))))).
>>
>>62153927

Just tech companies not wanting to pay for bandwidth and having 100% control of the internet.

These same tech companies have no problem censoring/blocking right wing websites yet they demand the ISP's not do the same thing as them.
>>
ISPs will be legally obligated to not discriminate among any of their bandwidth.
>>
Oh yay, another one of these threads.
>>
(((hey))) just (((replying))) to your (((thread))) bro.

Holy shit that's fun.
>>
>>62154119
>Just tech companies not wanting to pay for bandwidth and having 100% control of the internet.
Tech companies pay for their bandwidth connections.
ISP that sell access to their customers want to charge tech companies extra because the bandwidth the ISP sold to their customers was never something they intended to deliver.

It also means that all traffic is treated equally so you don't give priority in delivery to one type or source of traffic over another.
As all ISP use public lands for the right of way access to deliver the service the government has a valid claim to regulate them. The Title II regulation treats ISP like utilities forcing the ISPs to act in a service for hire manner. In that they sell access without discrimination.

ISP want to make the internet into cable packages so they can gain more income without providing any better service.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.