[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Angry Boating School Student.jpg (20KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Boating School Student.jpg
20KB, 360x358px
Stupid Questions Thread for stupid anons to ask stupid questions.

Me first: Trying to understand basic computer architecture. Can a CPU directly access data from a solid state drive?
>>
File: 1504023092208.jpg (24KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
1504023092208.jpg
24KB, 640x505px
for the past week or so ive been having problems with any videos that use html5 player. Happens on both chrome and botnet browser. Ive done the usual generic tips from googling solutions like updating browser, clearing cookies/cache, and just restarting browser but it doesnt work. They sometimes work after repeated restarts but they go back to shitting the bed quickly. I get either this error message or something akin to "error decoding media resource". Any ideas?

Also with the newly updated firefox they are dropping support for legacy addons and they are disabled by default. I have enabled them but only half of them seem to enable. Im trying to get ublock origin to work again, and I know it can because I can remove and reinstall the addon and it works just fine until I relaunch the browser. Any tips there?
>>
File: youtube error.png (403KB, 860x485px) Image search: [Google]
youtube error.png
403KB, 860x485px
>>62153901
wrong picture
>>
File: fuck this gay shit.jpg (57KB, 667x336px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay shit.jpg
57KB, 667x336px
I upgraded to firefox 55 without reading anything about it. I don't like the new changes and it seems to be running slower.

Apparently you can't downgrade past version 55, so how would I go about getting a good older version and rebuilding my profile? Also what version should I downgrade to?
>>
OP here.

My bad, I don't go to /g/ often and I didn't know this was already a running thread.
>>
File: 15040423330122056912144.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15040423330122056912144.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Sup /g/ents?

I was given an old tower from a client at work the other day. Basically I want to swap my pc into this new case because I like it better.

I'm not to concerned with the old components, but I obviously don't want to fuck up my own stuff.

Is there anything important that I should know?

Pic related is pc I was gifted
>>
Already one up
>>62153950
>>62153950
>>62153950
>>62153950
>>
>>62154090
There's a catalog, use it.
>>
>>62154090
Other OP here.

It's my bad, I was searching for /sqt/ and didn't find anything so I just went ahead and did it.
>>
>>62154127
What exactly would you have wanted me to search? I just fucking said I didn't know "Stupid Questions Thread" was an actual thing.
>>62154155
No, no, you're good.
>>
>>62154109
can you count? this one was up first you autist
>>
>>62154056
you could try using nightly or esr version
if they have the same problems you could try finding an older version or you could compile it yourself

i personally would recommend that you avoid using an old version of firefox
>>
>>62154300
it needs /sqt/ or qtddtot etc in the name, so idiots can find it
they're not going to search for stupid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.