[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Morty_Smith.jpg (248KB, 612x975px) Image search: [Google]
Morty_Smith.jpg
248KB, 612x975px
I have free utilities (basically power) and hundreds of android phones.

What do I do with them?
>>
>>62153652
free power, mine buttcoin
>>
>>62153652
>and hundreds of android phones.
give em back jamal
>>
>>62153672

Did a little of that, made approximately $0. Was fun learning about Crypto and have since made some altcoin investments that will probably turn out to be bunk. So really at this point I'm down already.

>>62153680

All legally sourced, ex prototypes covered in "property of everyones favorite goverment corrupting, boom boom bang bang company. Not to be sold" along with tracking markers.
>>
>>62153652
perktv on all android phones
look up beer money apps on google
it's free money
>>
File: y2wcXNJ.jpg (29KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
y2wcXNJ.jpg
29KB, 628x504px
>>62153652
where...exactly did you acquire all these phones?
>>
>>62153976
>perktv

The cupboards they sit in for a while before being sent to ewaste.

>>62153844

What returns would I be looking at?

I'm not only interested in making money. Doing good/lulz are also a valid for of payment in my eyes, although obviously nothing too sketchy.
>>
>>62153652
Phone botnet. Setup a greynet service provider and sell out services like text-confirmation and spam texts/Voice calls if you have registered numbers or if they're valuable, drop them around the place with installed keyloggers and rootkit.

You could even just use them for your decentralized nested RAID cloud server.
>>
>>62154045
>f they're valuable, drop them around the place with installed keyloggers and rootkit.

HOLY SHIT. I'm not "black hat" but it would be facinating to see see what was done with them. Although they have writing on them, so would probably be in a pawn shop within a day and causing me hastle.

No long term infrastructre projects. They're getting e-wasted in the new year (once everyone's sure they won't be testing for... *ahem* battery issues), then next gen will start to come through.
>>
>>62153780
Send me one anon, ive always wanted a prototype something or other
>>
>>62154191

You'd be underwhelmed.

>>62154191

They're not "oh my god a million features that got pulled last minute". They're more "hmmm, this antena works 0.36% better with 0.02% more expensive milling processes".

Or often just the final thing for people to use internally.
>>
>>62154247
Whats the most interesting phone you have then d00d
>>
>>62154265

That I have? Erm, a couple of colour varients that were rejected by the consumer insights hivemind.

That I have short term access to? Some "next gen battery" protytype stuff (get an hours use out of it for 20 seconds of charge, but you have to charge it like 20 times a day).

Some attempts to bring back the the qwerty keyboard (nope).

Oh, and a canned team-up with everyone favorite/most hated search engine.
>>
>>62154455
Checked and also tell me more avout this battery plz, is it lithium ion or ?
>>
>>62153652
I see you've been productive during the hurricane, Tyrone.
>>
>>62154489

I ain't no battery chemist my negro. All I know is it made a fat phone a few times thicker and isn't going to be "prime time for a long time"
>>
Can you contribute to worldcommunitygrid via Android/ARM?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.