[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strangest issue ive ever encountered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: P_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
P_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
Whenever I want to use my laptop, I need to plug it in to the wall charger, and wait one and a half hour before I can use it.. I can then plug out the wall charger and use it as much as I like, but whenever I turn off the computer, I have to repeat the same cycle. It dosent matter if I keep it connected all the time, whenever I turn off the computer or put it to sleep or hibernate, I have to repeat the exact same cycle, which is really frustrating as I use this computer for schoolwork.....
Anyone else had this issue? Its an ASUS N550JK.

I've searched high and low, and some people suggest removing battery to drain residual eletrcitiy from the motherboard by holding the power button, sadly this is a computer i use for school usage, and i cant go around unscrewing the entire bottom everytime I have to boot up my computer (this pc has the battery inside the cover, not on the cover)

if g cant help im fucked
>>
>asus
>>
>>62149784
>not asus
>>
File: 1484087073827.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484087073827.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>62149758
I had this laptop and it was the worst laptop I've ever owned. Had it for a year before the cable for the screen connector cable to the motherboard stopped working. You might just have to trash it and use the school library computers like I did until you can afford a new one
>>
Asus literally only give a shit about their zenbooks and ROG series. Anything else just roll the dice for problems.
>>
>>62149758
Backup everything and prepare to buy a new one
>>
>>62150781
yeah not buying any asus product again after this. had replaced the hdd with an ssd, so the I cant use the RMA wtfugg :D
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>62149758
Fascinating. Have you tried purging the plasma manifolds?
>>
>>62150807
Literally every laptop manufacturer does the same shit I hate to tell you. If you're spending less than $1000 just expect garbage that will last two years at max. I recently had to buy another laptop and the entire market is a crapshoot. Sad thing is is always been like this and still is.
>>
>>62150807
changing the HDD doesn't count as voiding any warranty. well atleast in europe
>>
>>62149758
>>62150728
You should have gone n53sm: 6 years and running here
>>
>>62150917
i live in norway, it voided warranty because the computer is designed in such a way that you have to remove the entire bottom-plate of the laptop to remove battery and hdd. whoever came up with that idea must be a jew.
>>
>>62150138
Your right, let me correct him
>Anus
>>
>>62151168
They have good mobos, atleast for the x79 series for me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.