[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys fear NSA? If you have nothing to hide, You have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why do you guys fear NSA? If you have nothing to hide, You have nothing to fear.

Privacy? It's fucking a meme.

>T,Then gib me ur email password!
You're not a permitted government agent.
But, well. Here's mine

>Email
[email protected]
nothingtofear

>Reddit
u/suchafaggots
blackedcom
>>
>>62148541
Why do you fear the revocation of the right to free speech? Do you want to overthrow the government with it?

Why do you fear the revocation of the right to bear arms? Who do you want to shoot?

Why do you fear the revocation of the right to not self-incriminate? Why do you fear the revocation of the right to a speedy trial? Why do you fear the revocation of the right to a defense in a trial? You're not planning on committing any crimes, are you?
>>
>>62148737
>Why do you fear the revocation of the right to bear arms? Who do you want to shoot?
meme right

>Why do you fear the revocation of the right to free speech? Do you want to overthrow the government with it?
also meme

>Why do you fear the revocation of the right to not self-incriminate? Why do you fear the revocation of the right to a speedy trial? Why do you fear the revocation of the right to a defense in a trial? You're not planning on committing any crimes, are you?
Only worth it
>>
File: cia nigger.jpg (1MB, 1188x1468px) Image search: [Google]
cia nigger.jpg
1MB, 1188x1468px
>>62148541
I don't fear NSA. I just don't want them to have info on me because they are a lefties and SJWs. Now normally, I wouldn't care that they have my info. But if I decide to run for office in the future, they will use the info against me.
>>
Then how about this one: Since you don't need privacy because you don't have anything to hide, then why would you need freedom of speech since you clearly don't have anything to say?? Just don't do YOURSELF a disservice trying to spew such useless words. But hey, it's a free (as in freedom) world so do as you may.
These rights are not granted, not given, these are not a possession. These rights are something you exert... Or don't, as if I or anybody else would care for you when you yourself don't.
>>
Do you fags write a dairy/daily journal? Do you want anyone to read it?
>>
>>62148790
> le meme :^)
That can't really be your argument, can it?
>>
>>62149513
Stop bumping and replying altogether. It's clearly a bait thread.
>>
>>62148541
Hey why don't you let me take few photos of you while you take a shower - after all you don't have nothing to hide? Let me watch while you have sex with your wife, after all, you don't have anything hide?

People like you shouldn't exist but unfortunately they do.
>>
>>62148541
>giving away a cockmail password makes me a tough guy

I don't think I've given away my daily charity (You) so here
>>
>>62148541
Post your internet history.

>You're not a permitted government agent!!!
How do you know? Maybe I am and I could easily know what you do on the internet, or maybe I could get illegal access to it and leak it so the whole world can see it.

Anyways, this is a troll thread so saged and hidden.
>>
File: 1503196184159.jpg (172KB, 1000x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1503196184159.jpg
172KB, 1000x1459px
I know some people who legitimately think this way. Even if you trust the gov 100% with your information for some reason, giving them that power is a dumb idea because governments can change over time. What might be a democracy today might change into something else later.
Even then for that info you "trust" the government for, the government has leaks all the time. Even the military.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.