[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss the state of YouTube. Will the platform go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: firefox_2017-08-29_09-29-01.png (371KB, 875x654px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-29_09-29-01.png
371KB, 875x654px
Let's discuss the state of YouTube. Will the platform go down soon if the creators are getting ass fucked everyday or will they accept it like they did before?
>>
>>62144195
They are limiting the scope for channels that will receive funding,what is so fucking hard to understand.
What is youtube getting by ramblings and speculations of a crazy kid?
Sure not ad clicks and corporate sponsorship
>>
File: 1503425131267.jpg (90KB, 719x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503425131267.jpg
90KB, 719x768px
>>62144221
The state of /g/ folks!
>>
>>62144221
YouTube is getting traffic, and in the end that's what they want, they don't give a fuck about what the kid is talking about unless it's "Family friendly" according to their sponsors.

The thing is, should ads company run the website more than the CEO?
>>
>>62144195
Nothing is going to happen because not even Google can make YT profitable. For a viable competitor to arise, a mega-corporation would need to be willing to take a financial hit.

Name a good megacorp that has absolute no political leanings and is willing to make a product with no motivation of profit or losses.
>>
>>62144253
Nigger I know about youtube that you ever will.
Trust me they dont give two shits about you or any "creator".
What goes against the current that Alphabet corporation needs gets cut until the creator gives up for his pointless efforts.
>>
>>62144295
>The thing is, should ads company run the website more than the CEO?
Alphabet corporation already disabled all internet marketing platforms on their products EXCEPT Google Ad Sense period.
They own the market now and can do whatever they want.
>>
>>62144195

a lot of content creators already shilling patreon

the only one to truly monetise on jewtube was Pewdiepie and it looks like it was a freak accident.

jewtube is mostly a dumping ground
>>
>>62144344
Only if advertisers are willing to pay to put ads on their shit.

If Google says, "This is the system with it. Deal with it or walk away," the ad companies may well choose to walk away.
>>
>>62144353
Shortly after the adpocalypse, the dude showed what he was making on YT. It was roughly 16 dollars per day. Dunno if he's rebounded now that he's started censoring himself with beeps and swore off Nazi jokes.
>>
>>62144355
They own 70% of the browser market.
90% of all internet traffic is going through Google search engine or one of their million other services including Youtube.
Companies don't care who owns what as long as they get the services they need which is ads on the internet.
>>
>>62144371
>be riding a magical dragon
>eventually say something that youtube doesnt like
>get fucked
>cry
>get million dollars from patreon
>>
File: 1341484184321.jpg (90KB, 799x597px) Image search: [Google]
1341484184321.jpg
90KB, 799x597px
>>62144195
Remember when people used to make and post things on Youtube just for fun, and no one had even heard the word "monetization" yet? No? Then enjoy your b& for underage.
>>
>>62144377
Yeah. That's why Kellogg Cereals specifically blacklisted their ads from showing up on Breitbart. There are historical examples where brands were threatening to walk away from the advertiser if they weren't offering the specific product that the brand wanted.
>>
>>62144388
Is he on Patreon? Got a link?
>>
I DROPPED A FAT STEAMY LOG ON CHROME TODAY

NIGHTLY HERE I COME
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.