[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bring my keyboard with me to the library >use it in place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pdkb400b_iso_th620x400.jpg (106KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
pdkb400b_iso_th620x400.jpg
106KB, 602x400px
>bring my keyboard with me to the library
>use it in place of the ones that are already there
>get weird looks from normies

What the fuck???
>>
The fuck are you doing at a library anyway?
>>
They couldn't comprehend the fact that you paid 200$ on rubber domes.
>>
>>62144057
>kids these days
>>
>>62144057
reading instructions on how to make a bomb?
>>
I mean that is sort of stupid. Bringing a kb where there are none around is one thing, but going to a public computer and using your own keyboard looks tryhard as hell.

"Hey everyone I like mechanical / topre keyboards. You normies probably dont even know what that is lol : ) "
>>
>>62144077
If it's books it's one thing, by why would you need to use their computers?

>>62144075
This
>>
>>62144035
>weird looks
These are not weird looks. You just stand out and people notice.

>bring curious piece of equipment and behaves in a different way from others
>wants to be unseen and not get any attention
Get your shit together. You either want to get attention or not. If you do it right, you can even get Stacy to fiddle with these glorious keys.
>>
>>62144035
>CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK
gee, i dunno, anon.
>>
>>62144035
i got a weird reply for setting up my laptop next to a computer and using it as a second screen so i wouldn't be constantly switching tabs, the fucking looks i got for doing that.
>>
>>62144035
Well, most people can tell if someone is an asshole
>>
>>62144035

Lol I did this too OP, couldn't stand Uni library keyboards
>>
let me guess, your custom caps are all MLP related?
>>
>>62144035
I get you man, normies are just the worst. Happens every time I try to show off my phone ricing. They're not even smart enough to even begin to appreciate the stuff we work with.
>>
>>62145610
Were u in the same library? 6
>>
>>62144035
>2017
>use a keyboards
not even funny
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.