[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to reach tech nirvana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1496645537152.jpg (53KB, 587x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496645537152.jpg
53KB, 587x349px
How to reach tech nirvana
>>
Install Slackware.
>>
>>62143641
Masturbate to a lewd picture of Stallman.
>>
>>62143641
>rid google from your life and encourage FOSS
>install gentoo and become a super user
>be minimalistic and avoid tech materialism
>read tao te ching, pensees, aurelius' meditations, beyond good and evil, sicp
>>
Burner dumbphone phone. Radio off always off and telling people a time slot when to call.

Use public computers for internet. Use a laptop without a wireless NIC or network interface for writing private documents. Os irrelevant since there's no network access.

If you must Google, don't put your real name.
>>
>>62143641
>>62143764
1. Print out picture of Stallman
2. Masturbate over it
3. Take picture of result
4. Email picture to Stallman
5. Post any replies on /g/
>>
>>62143764
no you need to worship it
>>
>>62143641
Breathe helium.
>>
>>62144901
>Radio off always off and telling people a time slot when to call.
>"Hey anon my car broke down near your house how come you didn't answer?"
>lol sorry bruh, you didn't call me at the time I specified
or worse
>lol sorry I forgot to turn my phone on last night
and that's a minor emergency
I think you've missed the point of having a cellphone.
>>
>>62145049
7th post best post
>>
>>62143641
You already have
>>
>>62145096

This is tech Nirvana, normies will never understand.

Simply tell them they can't call for emergencies. You can sms the Friends you need to talk to and set up a time slot.

You can check SMS at the top of the hour and fill call slots.

Granted I don't do this but it minimizes being tracked via radio towers. Its also preferred to make a call in the same general area.
>>
>>62143641
You have to code yourself into the code, as an infinite running for loop that echoes yourself, before (compiling and) uploading it to the world wide web.
>>
>>62143641
Learn assembly
>>
>>62143641

Be content.
>>
Make tables in html
>>
>>62145020
This
>>
File: 1494161509866.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
1494161509866.png
179KB, 1024x946px
lain
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.