[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Google and Facebook (those groups) try to know as much about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: downloadd.jpg (86KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
downloadd.jpg
86KB, 1680x1050px
Does Google and Facebook (those groups) try to know as much about you as possible, from where your mouse hovers, how long you spend here and there, what you whisper alone in your home... Why is this morally acceptable?
>>
>>62141266
>Why is this morally acceptable?
According to whose morale that's acceptable?
>>
>>62141281
I'm asking sarcastically, that's like a rhetorical question. General morality makes me think it is not acceptable.
>>
>>62141266
HAHA NICE NEW THREAD YOU AUTISTIC CLICKER FUCK
>>
>>62141266
Most people don't even know how much information they're giving, when discovered that Google keeps a log on which app I use and the hour and minutes I open them I was frightened as hell
>>
>>62141307
Why are you brutal and ignorant? Also, stop trying to assume my reasoning for deleting the old thread. Actually, my thread is about this:

Do people like Google and Facebook do too much analyzing of people who use their service? For example, there was a TV recently that could record what you did in your house and it was legal.

But it also bothers me that one of the owners of Google said something like ["if you have anything to hide, you probably shouldn't be doing it"] because I assume he rehearsed saying this, expecting someone to ask him why he's analyzing people so much.
>>
>>62141324
Yep

I'm freaked out by it so I make this thread, in fact knowing this has made me become more analytical to adapt/defend against other analytical people.
>>
Mods, I am requesting deletion of the Op post.
>>
File: 1502777782742.gif (2MB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
1502777782742.gif
2MB, 537x537px
>>62141481
DELET THIS
>>
>>62141281
>morale
>>
>>62141537
Yes, this thread was not only pointless but a complete waste of my time.
>>
>>62141358
Privacy paradox. People say they care about their privacy but generally aren't willing to back up their words with actions.

Ever tell a normie about any of this shit? They get really worried and freaked out, and ask you how they can stop it. Then you tell them "Well, step one is to stop using Google services. Search, Gmail, Youtube, etc." And they immediately backtrack. "Oh... well, I guess it's not THAT bad, is it?" At the end of the day they won't lift a finger to protect their privacy, so it gets taken from them, like anything else people aren't willing to fight to protect.
>>
>>62141266
They have the government elbow deep inside their asses. They have no choice but to collect every possible information about their users. If your internet habits deviate too much from the baseline, they'll send out people to spy on you. Careful what you look for on the internet.
>>
>>62141481
>>62141724
Do you by chance glow in the dark?
>>
>>62141266
Don't underestimate psychological manipulation. If anyone hates someone they don't even know because of some perceived difference, they are being manipulated by others and used as a tool. It's age old, but tech and psychology and marketing make it very effective and lucrative and really damaging to the individual.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.