[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got AirPods. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: MMEF2_AV5.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MMEF2_AV5.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
Just got AirPods.

AMA
>>
>>62128526
How many dicks do you shove up your ass every day?
>>
>>62128526
Were you abused when younger?
>>
>>62128540
>>
>>62128526
What is having crippiling autism like?
>>
>>62128550
No.
>>
>>62128560
I don't have autism.
>>
>>62128526
Was getting flamed on 4chan part of your plan?
>>
>>62128618
No. I'm just here for the technology, guys.
>>
Is wayne brady gonna have to get out of his car and choke a bitch?
>>
>>62128708
That skit was literally 12 years ago, guy.
>>
File: robberman.jpg (15KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
robberman.jpg
15KB, 630x400px
>>62128526
I just got your AirPods.

Don't AMA.
>>
>>62128554
>>62128566
>>62128597
You're an autistic liar homosexual that shoves nigger dicks up your ass daily

>>62128669
Apple is crippled technology for homosexuals that don't know about value
>>
>>62128910
Crippled how? Ellaborate?

Find me a better Bluetooth in-ear phone that has a motion sensor, 5 hours battery life and a built in charger that gives you 3 extra hours per 15 mins of charge and then we'll talk.
>>
Did you also get the concealable sub woofer?
>>
>>62128936

crippled as in it doesnt do lossless apt-x and uses 10 year old a2dp to stream lossy music to your ears

but then you will bitch and moan and either not understand it or say you or i dont need it so here is a preliminary fuck (You)
>>
>>62128936
Not even the anon you're baiting, but I'll bite; those specs were cool maybe 5 years ago. Now you can have much much better battery life, much much better sound (as far as impedance and an amplitude are concerned AND as far as bt protocols used are concerned), much much better pairing and seamless connection with any other device for half their price.
>>
>>62128936
>Crippled how? Elaborate?

>Find me a better Bluetooth® in-ear phone that has a Motion Sensor™, 5 hours Apple Battery Life™ and a built in Apple Air Pod Charger™ that gives you 3 extra hours per 15 mins of charge and then we'll talk.
>>
>>62128526
Why is a nigger stealing one of your pods?
>>
>>62128526
How long do they last? What's the bass like? Are they comfy? Do they fall out fast if you do shit like a flip or roll? Do you have the earwax issue?
Are you gonna tell us all about it or am I gonna have to suck someone elses dick?
>>
File: thinkingcum.jpg (7KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingcum.jpg
7KB, 239x250px
Just think, you could of bought regular earphones that would last longer and donate the rest to charity.
>>
>>62129651
You could buy a pair of Shure Se215 that last longer and sound 5 times better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.