[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0668.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Long story short, I want to cheat an online monitored exam at a testing center.

Will the deb developer tool be disabled?

Will there be a legal keylogger on the computer?

If the web developer tool is disabled, does anyone know how to write a group policy update into a run command?
>>
>>62128051
Just gitgud
>>
Anyone?
>>
cheaters never win
>>
how about you just write the exam you fucking poojeet
>>
You could spend time studying and git gud instead of asking us.
>>
File: 645647.jpg (77KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
645647.jpg
77KB, 400x300px
>>62128051
If you have to cheat to pass then maybe it's not for you anon.
>>
>>62128051
Even if the test is running on win xp you have basically no chance to tamper with anything fast enough to not get caught, especially with no previous knowledge of the system.
>>
Sometimes it's easier to learn stuff at passing level instead of trying to find a possible way of cheating.
Anyways, won't phone or plain paper cheat sheet work?
>>
The test is across 12 different crafts and trades. It's not that simple to cheat with paper.

I was thinking of using the web developer tool kit, and just looking at the values of each set of questions.

That would be easy enough.

However I have 2 issues, how to know if there is a keyloger or RAT on the computer and if the web dev tool is disabled, how to enable it essentially through run command.
>>
they could register video of your screen,have keylogger, block almost everything, including ctrl-c/ctrl-v (this happened). Learning things is way easier than cheating system you have no idea about, not much time, all your actions are visible and probably monitored
>>
I cheat by learning all the things I have to know for an exam. That way I just have to look at my memories to answer the questions.
I was NEVER discovered.

>tfw you got all your grade cheating that way
Good feeling.
>>
>>62128673
fuck off man. I NEED TO CHEAT.
>>
>>62128051
Why don't you just put all of that time and effort into actually preparing for the exam?
>>
>>62129164
Better retake whatever course you're about to fail and pay attention next time, Pajeet.
>>
>>62128882
you think you can just open up the web console and it'll say something like

{
"answer A": false,
"answer B": true,
"answer C": false,
"answer D": false
}

?
>>
>>62129180
NO!

TELL ME HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHAT PROGRAMS THEY ARE USING TO WATCH ME
>>
>>62129190
I saw pajeet make a video on youtube and it did not looking like that but it sort of told me the true answer
>>
>>62129200
Ask your teacher what software is being used to monitor and prevent cheaters
>>
>>62129213
YOU iDIOT

THEY TELL ME PLAIN KNOWLEDGE LIKE KEYLOGGER, VIDEO RECORDING SCREEN AND SOMETHING ELSE. HOW DO I DISABLE
>>
>>62129190
If they done it correctly the system should give you only qestion and possible answers, checking them serverside
>>62129200
Impossible
>>
>>62129224
and stop yelling, this won't help you. In fact nothing can help you but to learn all needed thing
>>
>>62129178
Obviously this. If you are smart enough to cheat, you'll pass if you learn. If not, you'll probably fail either way, but being caught cheating is probably worse than failing and retaking the exam.
>>
>>62128882
>how to know if there is a keyloger or RAT on the computer
Did you install one, retard?
>>
>>62129228
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wanting to cheat I CAN NOT STUDY
>>62129248
I am sorry :(
>>62129258
Studying is scary
>>
>>62129224
Simple answer: you don't.
This isn't Hollywood.
>>
>>62129286
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want TO GET DEGREE
>>
>>62129291
The degree is just a piece of paper. You should want to acquire useful skills. How old are you? 15 years old or something ?
>>
>>62129298
>requires bachelor degree for this job

I am Being cucked
>>
>>62129291

Ok, for the last time:it's probably impossible. they can log all your keystrokes even on website using JS (they will know exactly what are you doing and when you disabled JS, also you can just break the test/be disqualified by disabling it). If they record your screen then they see everything you see, so no stealth disabling anything.
The right answers are hidden on the server and not retrivable on client side. They can block right click, f12 etc. so you won't be able to even open webconsole. Or they may use custom made app based on electron or something, then they can log, block and do virtually everything

>>62129313
if you have knowledge apply anyway, they have to write something in these.
>>
>>62129313
You should 100% retarded.
>>
>>62129313
Usually it's HR people pulling things out of their asses that sound good.
Ignore and apply.
>>
>>62129313

fucking loser, my job also requires one, but, I wormed my way in by not being a moron

>tfw only HS graduate
>>
>>62129354
>>62129376
>>62129378
>>62129401
I have lost
>>
>>62128051
Cheating is a snowball that sooner or later will crash to your face.
>>
>>62129354

It's just a test and I don't need to be to stealthy, once the test results come back to me (20 mins) it's too late to be 'caught'.

I just need to access the web console, so I can parse for values. Finding the only 'true' values.

If there is a key logger or a rat on the system real time viewing me, I just need to distract the viewer and take the test.

I also gurantee that if I just asked everyone, how to turn on web console through run command, yall would be problem solving right now.
>>
Take some LSD
>>
The fact that you are even considering cheating this exam when you've no clue about any of the skills required to cheat it probably means this job isn't for you.

Try and cheat, you likely won't get the job. Seems to be the same result if you don't try and cheat though.
>>
>>62128051
if youre too stupid to pass, youre definitely too stupid to cheat
>>
What are you gonna do with developer tools?
Answers will be checked on the server side, IDIOT
>>
i JUST WANT TO PASS
>>
>all these moralfags that don't even talk about the plausibility of cheating
Honestly man, cheating in a physical, monitored location is not worth it. If you had time to scope out the location, you might have had a better chance.
I took a math class in freshman year that required me to spend 3hrs a week in the math computer lab. Going there and fucking around with the computers and reading Gantz helped me understand the capabilities of the testing environment and software. If you're seeing this shit for the first time in your life, you're not gonna have a good time trying to cheat with it.
>>
>>62129653
How do I start learning what software they are using?
>>
File: 51qG--zxj9L._AC_SL230_.jpg (18KB, 196x230px) Image search: [Google]
51qG--zxj9L._AC_SL230_.jpg
18KB, 196x230px
>>62129653
Gantz?
>>
>>62129602
/Thread
>>
>>62129727
no NO NO

NO /thread

NO NO NO
>>
>>62129737
It's impossible that any common sense dev will send answer to browser for any sort of validation. All validations are performed on server side and its impossible for you to hack.

Give it up and study.
>>
>>62129786
I'll never be a slave.
>>
>>62129200
nu-pajeets everyone
>>
File: 1500553970393.jpg (50KB, 598x582px) Image search: [Google]
1500553970393.jpg
50KB, 598x582px
dood just get gud wtf
worst case scenario it's too hard for you so you get a factory job and do evening courses for the next years or so to get more time to study
>>
>>62128051
>too much of a brainlet to necessitate cheating

Shame on you, shame on your family, shame on your dog.
>>
>>62128051
Ranjeet please
>>
You should've fucking studied, low caste scum.
t. your high caste overlord
I specifically report and do all i can to inconvenience cheating low caste filth like you. No amount of affirmative action can fucking save you, fucking untouchable. You should go back to cleaning toilets you motherFUCKER
>>
Alright man heres what you need to know all moden systems have a screen shot thing that will watch you while you take the test. Aka your're screen is being recorded.
>>
>>62132113
based pajeet
>>
>>62129291
then learn up, retard.
>>
>>62129138
Iktf
>>
As someone who took the GRE at a testing center... don't cheat. They have cameras, and can watch your screen. If they see you pulling up any screen that you shouldn't be able to have, they will come into the room and disqualify you for cheating.

They don't need software on the computer to spy on you. They can see you, dumbass.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.