[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 660x440px
Hey dudes,

I've been programming professionally for a few years now, but I can never think of anything to make with my skills in my own time. Mostly PHP and Python, with web design and JS.

What do you guys like to do with your skills in your spare time? What sort of projects do you like?

Side-question, how do you personally go about selecting new projects?
>>
Install gentoo
>>
Obviously I install gentoo.
>>
>>62128030
If you're going to do projects on Linux, your first project should be setting up a fancy OS. Install Gentoo.
>>
Generally whenever I want a program to do something, instead of looking for an existing program that does it I write my own. Keeps me fresh and helps me learn new things. Although your web design skills may not apply so much here. You could do fun projects like trying to create de-bloated versions of existing webpages, or turning concept images into real webpages if you struggle to think of ideas yourself.
>>
a simple app for teens and young adults.

at the age of about 11 you start measuring your penis size and enter it into the app.
penis size measuring is not an exact science so you'd enter smallest and biggest size every month.

over the course of about 10 years the app can show you statistics, penis growth animations and an overall insight about your penis.
>>
>>62128030
That tattoo is a fucking retarded idea, but still I laughed. Maybe I'm retarded.
>>
>>62128030
Where's the start of the head tag? Tattooed on the top of his head?
>>
>>62128030
>non-monospace font
disgusting
>>
>>62128931
I would give mad props if they shaved the crown of his head and had the tattoo there.
>>
It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.