[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pale Meme blocks AdNauseam because clicking ads and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: laughing-emoji.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-emoji.png
58KB, 256x256px
>Pale Meme blocks AdNauseam because clicking ads and not buying stuff causes 'direct damage'

>https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504

I hope you didn't fall for the meme.
>>
Fall for that retarded ad nauseam meme?

No, I didn't.
>>
>>62124123
t. furry
>>
>>62124084
you NEETS don't understand how the economy works. AdNauseam is dangerous and must be destroyed
>>
>>62124177
Keep using meme tools that /g/ hypnotises you into using.
>>
>>62124196
t. furry

also, I don't use it
>>
I don't use it, but the whining and bitching on that link is incredible.

"OH NOOO, MY FREEDUMB. I HAVE TO CHANGE about:config, I'M BEING OPPRESSED!"

Fucking little pussies, they are as bad as the liberals.
>>
>>62124213
>not mind controlled into using memes
>uses t.

Lol.
>>
Glad to see that AdNauseam is working
>>
>>62124396
Actually. most republicans are dumb and uneducated, hence they don't acknowledge science and logic and still believe in ghosts, spirits, demons and gods, santa clause etc.
>>
>>62124587
>someone on 4chan that isn't a retarded anti-sjw who's just as bad as what he hates

Wow
>>
>>62124627
How did you think it would be a coherent response? Are you mentally deficient?
>>
If you use AdNauseam you don't deserve to be on the internet.
>>
>>62125048
We're gonna shoah you so hard, Chaim.
>>
File: bad-ass-chick.jpg (92KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bad-ass-chick.jpg
92KB, 845x1200px
>>62125070
We'll see about that Adolf. You people can't make anything of your own so you have to destroy other people's creations instead.

You tried. You lost, get over it. No one is doing your stupid "operation" anymore.
>>
File: literal autism.png (66KB, 1370x414px) Image search: [Google]
literal autism.png
66KB, 1370x414px
holy shit which one of you was this?
>>
>>62125108
Just another neo-nazi having a crying fit because his hate speech isn't welcome on the internet anymore.
>>
>>62125102
>>62125119
We need to re-name AdNauseum to ZyklonB.
>>
>>62125127
Never happening just like anything you try to do in life. Too bad. Bye bye
>>
>>62124084
what broiwser should i use instead? waterfox?
>>
>>62125127
>Futile rage of neo-nazi
Your grand children (if you're lucky to have any) are going to be half-casts and there's nothing you can do about it. Face it "Stanley", you're finished.
>>
>>62124084
shill BTFO
>>
Nice PSYOPS going here, totally not obvious or anything
>>
Isn't AdNauseum just a tool that clicks ads? Why are people talking about neo-nazis in this thread?
>>
>>62125177
respond quickly i want to induce as much corporate warfare as possible in as little time necessary
>>
>>62125193
Shills take the nazi shit because they no have other shitty excuse to save the boycott that google is suffering, google deeply deserves this and more, because they are a fucking monopoly now they think can do whatever they want, its the classical error, time to strike back
>>
File: steaming-hot-sexy-cosplay.jpg (401KB, 2664x3802px) Image search: [Google]
steaming-hot-sexy-cosplay.jpg
401KB, 2664x3802px
>>62125193
Because the only reason people are doing this is because Nazi videos and sites are getting banned.
>>
>>62125234
muh dick
>>
>>62125253
>>62125234
Degenerates
>>
>>62125234
And by nazi videos you mean any video that youtube wants to get rid of.
>>
>>62124668
I don't think I understand your response, anon.
>>
>>62124084
glad I didn't fall for that meme
didn't hear about adnauseam before this
is it better or worse than ublock for catching ads? and does the fake clicks actually take an appreciable amount of time?
>>
>>62125048
Hahahah ok Goldberg Goldstein
>>
>>62125288
youtube can just delete videos it wants to get rid of
>>
>>62125407
Yes they can, but at cost of bad PR.
>>
>>62125430
Worse PR than removing every single feature from a video?
They shouldn't have half-assed it.
>>
>>62125446
"We're doing this just to nazi videos (tm)"
>>
>>62125234
Yeah, and they're demonetizing terrible Nazis like LGR and Numberphile. I'm glad they're finally taking a stand against these human scum.
>>
>>62125488
Yeah, why not just remove them if you don't like them? I don't get it.
>>
>>62124084
This just convinced me to install AdNauseam.
>>
>>62125501
American laws on free speech and such.
Get the "wrong" judge, get judged hard.
>>
rip
Never used it, but thought about it from time to time when switching to other browsers to test them.
So its removed from my list of possible browsers, gratz retarded developer

Seems like I seriously have to use plain lynx, only browser not fucking around with me.
>>
>>62125520
There aren't any laws pertaining to this though. Youtube isn't a government entity.
>>
>>62125538
Yes, but you still can get your ass smoked by a judge sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.
>>
>>62125553
You have literally no idea what the flying fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>62125491
They're way too white, hence nazis
>tfw the google algorithms just censor videos based on how white the people featured in them are
>It would actually explain all the "false positives"
>>
Every request adnauseam sends to Google contains your IP address. This is the way protocol works. The ID of each ad corresponds to a location. Thus using adnauseam allows Google to build a big beautiful profile on your browsing habits. It is considered malware when a developer doesn't disclose behavior that can harm you, the user. Use adnauseam all you want, but be aware of what you are doing. Consider the time tested tactic of blocking scripts asa safe alternative that wont give Google data about you.

>But I use a tracking blocker too!
Using adnauseam, "You" make a request for each fake click to Google. The only way to hide "You" (your IP) would be to use a VPN. This is related to protocol, not javascript. I'm actually giving adnauseam the benefit of the doubt in that it already prevents scripts and additional data to be sent to Google. Thus TrackMeNot is a useless placebo in this case.

The more fake clicks you send to google from your IP, the easier it is for Google to filter out your fake clicks. Again, they are still building a profile about your browsing habits. An actual safe way to run adnauseam, while still being effective, would be to constantly use a VPN while constantly changing you IP address. This will make it harder for Google to identify your traffic as a potential fake click.
>>
>>62124084
I didn't. Mostly because I knew that it wasn't a long term strategy. Either he eventually follows Mozilla's lead, or he wouldn't be able to keep the thing secure. Using a FF fork is just delaying the inevitable, and would be roughly as good as just going to the last version of FF56, and not updating again.
>>
And why shouldn't I be allowed to use an extension that causes "direct damage" to every website I visit?
>>
>browser makes doing something I want to do a huge pain in the ass intentionally
That's just one more reason I'm using Metanoia and not Pale Meme or Chrome.
>>
>>62125234
You realize justifying censorship with "muh Nazis" just makes Nazis look better right?

Much as you don't want to believe it, your attempts at maligning people as Nazis has removed Nazis from the "ultimate evil" position on the political spectrum. You. You did that.

So next time you try to justify the erosion and destruction of people's rights and say that the Nazis are trying to stop you, you should go and collect your thank you note from the American Nazi Party.

t. Jew
>>
>>62124084
AdNauseam looks to be extremely Jewish. Not gonna trust it thb
>>
This is the first time I am hearing about AdNauseam and I don't see what the utility of this extension is for a user. Ad networks may be bad, immoral and a nuisance but generating false clicks is also a lying big, and unethical.
>>
Im using waterforx.
>but its made by 16yo edgelord

I dont care it works with all addons and is stripped from the tracking shit
>>
>>62124192

I work with what I preach, and we create value for our customers so they pay us actual money. Deflating the price of ads are not hurting the economy, it's deflating the price of ads.
>>
File: 1499394195914.jpg (65KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499394195914.jpg
65KB, 800x537px
>>62124192
>>
File: 1483831990051.png (828KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1483831990051.png
828KB, 627x749px
>>62125504
Same, I didn't care much for this plugin but now I'm pro bono dedicating part-time of my day to this project.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.