[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you are on your laptop in starbucks from time to time, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: eca[1].png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
eca[1].png
207KB, 651x315px
if you are on your laptop in starbucks from time to time, is it safe to have a pepe sticker on your laptop?
>>
>>62092754
You'll get a few dirty looks, probably, but you'll be safe enough. Antifa is too alternative to visit something as corporate as starbucks. Stay way from indie coffee shops and you will be fine.
>>
>>62092763
I don't put stickers on my laptop, but if I did, I'd still go where I want, and give zero fucks about antifa, alt-right, whatever else.
>>
>>62092774
I don't carry my laptop with me anywhere to begin with. Just responding to OP's question.
>>
>>62092774
>gets head bashed in with pipe
>>
>>62092754
I'm in no way antifa or sjw, but I'd still laugh at fag with pepe sticker on his laptop.
>>
Can someone post a pic of how a laptop with a Pepe sticker looks like?
>>
>>62092754
>at starbucks doing a writing meeting for a video
>my brothers friend took a pic of my brother with the flash
>this bitch got up and walks over starts bitching about having her picture taken
>????
>go outside and talk shit about her

really depends desu its more important to be able to defend yourself from antifa start lifting everyday you want to start eating lots of supplements lots of protein start chugging cum watch jordan peterson videos all day
>>
>>62092754
what about anime stickers
>>
>>62092805
Why do you have a laptop then? Makes absolutely no sense
>>
>>62094104
BASED PRAISE KEK
>>
Someone may photograph you and post it somewhere for others to see that LE NEK BEER xDDD

I don't understand why you'd have a Pepe sticker. Do you even read Boy's Club?
>>
>>62094104
That girl has a legitimate claim to not want her picture taken. Seriously.
If that photo gets uploaded online, facial recognition services (especially facebook) will take the face and give it an identity. This identity will then be tied, by image data, to a location, a time and an activity. This data is stored forever. The gestapo will know that you were speaking to a jew.
>>
>>62092754
>>62092774
What the fuck is the problem? If someone touches your laptop, you have the legal right to pull his hand full force and slam his head on the table.
>>
>>62092754
no, get a lainchan sticker
>>
File: 5595_ccc1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
5595_ccc1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x667px
>>62092763
>Antifa is too alternative to visit something as corporate as starbucks
>>
>>62094436
Oh the irony.
>>
Tumblrs put pepe on their macbooks to be hip and trendy. Seriously, went to starcucks for a latte 2 or so weeks ago and spotted a brightly colored blue and slate tranny with "his" friends with meme stickers on her macbook several of which were pepe.
>>
>>62094436
>>62094455

What McDonald's doesn't know is she covered her money in cat piss before coming in. Take that, capitalism!
>>
>>62092754
No because someone might jizz on it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.