[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with this app?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: downloadfile.png (50KB, 422x420px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
50KB, 422x420px
What's wrong with this app?
>>
>required to download messenger to message people

Not today, (((zuckerberg)))
>>
File: DIBJJb2XkAEqstX.jpg (47KB, 680x387px) Image search: [Google]
DIBJJb2XkAEqstX.jpg
47KB, 680x387px
It regularly shoots up to multiple hundred mb for what can be replaced with a fucking web wrapper
>>
>>62091636
It'll give you cancer
>>
>>62091654
>request desktop page
>access messenger like normal
That was hard. I bet they bait a lot of normies with their spyware app, though. Not like using this pos isn't already akin to giving away all your shit to them for free, but sadly I have no way around it. Just gotta try to minimize my blueprint on it as much as I can.
>>
>>62091636
Is Tinfoil still good?
>>
Won't let me delete my fucking account I deactivated in 2010. Someone got my old shitty password and took over the account (after reactivating). Let me delete the fucking account! Give me one point of contact for a human being goddamit! All of the recovery shit is broken/has been slanted against me by the imposter.
>>
File: can't fuck the zuck.png (897KB, 1095x839px) Image search: [Google]
can't fuck the zuck.png
897KB, 1095x839px
>>62091636
It gives your personal information to a jew
>>
>>62091636
>What's wrong with this app?
99% of the people that use it
>>
File: 1496703345640.jpg (75KB, 346x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496703345640.jpg
75KB, 346x326px
>>62091636
>made by a kike
>is a surveillance engine
>creates shadow profiles of people who don't have an account and tries to build upon it without their consent
>violates your rights to privacy and free speech
>will GPS track you
>will modify your feed depending on your moods that you input so that it can see how negative and positive content will change this (involuntary human psychological experimentation)
>advertising based on race, gender, age, and political leanings
>holds every post and photo you've ever made in its servers and never deletes them, even if you ask
>will record any text that you enter into text fields but don't send and store it forever
>eats your battery
>is slow and shitty

This list goes on and on. It violates your human rights, even if you don't sign up or agree to the ToS. I consider this to be a form of stalking and I think that Zuckerjew needs to be thrown in the oven with the CIA niggers he works for. They are a threat to the freedoms of United States citizens and should be treated as traitors.

>>62092807
JFK 2.0
>>
Let's do little thought experiment, /g/. Imagine you've never used any Facebook service at all but your friends do. They probably allowed Messenger to read their contacts so Facebook knows your name and number. They also have their location on so Facebook knows yours. They're your friends so it isn't wild to assume you share their interests; now Facebook knows what you like. You most likely have pictures with your friends, right? Facebook has seen your face. You can't escape.
>>
>>62092807
I hope to christ the dude runs. All the horseshit the dude has said and done outside of the public's eye will kill off facebook for good. Literally nobody who personally knows the dude likes him. Even fucking neighbors hate his guts.
>>
>>62092807
He's not a Jew, he's a disgrace to Jews, he's more like a filthy deprived gentile because the orthodox Jews forbid homosexuality.
>>
>>62093399
Don't connect a man risen by the American deprived society to the superior Jews, filthy goy. The orthodox Jews don't allow homosexuality, it's your lifestyle where you love niggers and gays.
>>
>>62093915
>having friends
100% pleb
>>
>>62091636
Bloatware
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.