[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Spotify try to appeal to weed smoking liberal sjws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Why does Spotify try to appeal to weed smoking liberal sjws? They're losing tons of money all the time. Meanwhile Apple appeals to professionals and conservatives and actual productive members of society with Apple Music and just keeps getting more and more money and more and more labels to sign on. Really makes you ponder.
>>
>>>/mu/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>62090806
>conservatives
>productive
Is this /g/ humour?
>>
>>62090806
I use Spotify while I drive, I can swipe left and right to go through songs while Applel music I have to press the next or previous button
>the state of apple
>>
>>62090806
you can get both for the the price of 1 with a .edu email.
>>
>>62090806
they both play music, dumbshit. In all honesty I use spotify because it offers slightly better quality music than yt videos for free on PC

this isn't /pol/, so please close the door on your way out before you start shit
>>
>>62090806
>Really makes you ponder
Really makes me Ponder why you're such a fucking idiot. How has Apple music been specifically marketed towards "Conservatives" and "Productive" people? It hasn't.
>It Apple Music and just keeps getting more and more money and more and more labels to sign on.
>Puts Apple Music on literally EVERY iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac
>Just launched.
>Has the backing of the largest company in the world.
>Is surprised that they make more money.
You /poldtards are as dumb as you look.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.