[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Very serious question here, what would happen if you have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 410uz34VTWL.jpg (16KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
410uz34VTWL.jpg
16KB, 500x377px
A Very serious question here, what would happen if you have a phone with wireless charging built in and you put it on the wireless charger and you plug the phone into the wall as well at the same time? What exactly would happen? Not in any specific cases what in general would happen? Battery gets hot and explode? Phone completely die?
>>
Battery wouldn't just explode it would violently detonate throwing hot shrapnel in every direction due to the voltage velodensity. House wiring would be fried in the process too.
>>
>>62090486
What other answer did I expect from 4chan
>>
>>62090398
I suppose the phone blocks the microusb charging port while it is being wireless charged, but i wonder what would happen if it didn't, from an electrical circuit point of view
>>
>>62090398
My old Lumia just seemed to prefer the USB over wireless if plugged in and on the pad, even if the USB was slower charging off my old machine.
>>
Just tried /w my S8 (I put them both in a multiple-outlet extension cord); it used the wired charger
>>
>AHA! I bet the engineers didn't think of this one! I bet the phone is gonna explode!
How fucking retarded do you have to be to think they didn't consider this case?
>>
>>62090398
your mom dies
>>
>>62091941
The Samsung S7... that exploded due to the heat of the battery, so it very well could plausible that from double charging would cause extra heat. Plus the engineers crammed the battery into a small area so they obviously didn't consider that also means they might not have considered double charging.
>>
>>62091988
Note 7. And tons of phones cram a battery into a small area dickwad. I guarantee anything a /g/ "genius" thinks of was considered or debated at one point during development.
>>
>>62091988
Did it explode bc it was being charged via wireless and cable? No
>>
>>62092233
I appreciate you not contributing to the question, it's a nice reminder that there are still people out there who don't contribute to anything in life, what a shame
>>
File: 1502288358073.jpg (55KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1502288358073.jpg
55KB, 640x580px
>>62090398
I've tried this on a Nexus 5 with Lineage OS and a Galaxy Note 5 with the stock OS. Both times it stops charging through the back and just uses the USB port. I can tell because the little light on the charging pad shuts off. Nothing special happens. Believe it or not, engineers are paid lots of money to tard-proof phones so that people like me don't end up killing themselves.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.