[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from guru3d : Well, that was bound to happen. Inno3D is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1498026128469.jpg (13KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498026128469.jpg
13KB, 319x331px
from guru3d :

Well, that was bound to happen. Inno3D is the first manufacturer to warn cryptocurrency coin-miners that they are possible voiding the warranty on their cards. See, graphics cards are not design to do full load 24/7/365, and that is exactly what miners are doing.

We're pretty sure that the RMA return rates have gone up ever since the mining hype started. Inno3D is the first to issue a warning. Thing is though, if a card breaks down after all that abuse, how would Inno3D ever figure out that it was used for mining?

It brings up the question, what is the lifespan of a graphics card with normal usage? I had this discussion once with folks from Nvidia, and in their believe with pretty hefty daily gaming that would average out roughly at 5 years. At one point the GPU will start leaking. If you place that 5 years into perspective compared to what miner are doing with them, I dunno maybe the cards are bound to die after a year or less?

> I had this discussion once with folks from Nvidia, and in their believe with pretty hefty daily gaming that would average out roughly at 5 years. At one point the GPU will start leaking.

> At one point the GPU will start leaking.
> leaking

what did they mean by this ?
>>
I was about to post something very informative but noticed you posted the gay nigger frog. This meme is very forced and is now recognized as a symbol of homosexuality by most. It's no better than furryposting now

Anyway I hope you have a horrible day and get throat cancer.
>>
I like that frog, so I save it for future use.
I don't know what to say about your news, since I don't mine with my 750 TI OC.
Nice frogi, keep em coming.
>>
File: 3bc.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3bc.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>62087288
I wish you were dead frog in pic related.

Also homosexuality is a sin so enjoy burning in hell forever you sick fuck.
>>
>>62086965
All the graphics juice leaks out if you run it too hard.
>>
>>62087333
I thought it was pixies
>>
>>62087321
I'm not gay, I hate them too. Frog makes no harm, only to SJW, my multicolored hair friend.
On the subject, is it profitable to mine bitcoins or eth with my amd 2.8 ghz, 6 gb ram and 750 ti? My electricity bill is 35USD monthly.
>>
>>62086965
>possible voiding the warranty on their cards. See, graphics cards are not design to do full load 24/7/365, and that is exactly what miners are doing.
kek

the scam is coming apart...
>>
>>62087701
Frog is SJW now you retard. The meme got tainted with facebook-ism.
>>
File: 4chain.png (119KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4chain.png
119KB, 300x300px
C'mon guys just stick the the ITT.
>>
>>62088136
see >>62087015
>>
Capacitors blow and the juices inside leak. In reality though, the bearings/lube in the fans go out first.
>>
>>62087015

Alright then, I'll use a different frog from now on
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.