[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Apple is so brave and innovative!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Apple is so brave and innovative!
>>
at least nintendo creates cutting edge software.
>>
>>62084220
That hasn't been the case for a decade, now all they do is send out C&D letters and coast on pop culture ubiquity.
They killed Metroid and felched its corpse so they're dead as far as I care.
>>
>>62084190
Man I wish gameboys were still around, the DS/3DS is a meme
>>
>>62084434
The DS had a much better catalogue than the GameBoy Advanced. The 3DS is a little disappointing, but it does have a lot of gems.
>>
>>62084261
Animal Crossing... and people are still chasing the ghost of Mario 64.

You're right. They're not releasing on the cutting edge any more, but they're still on top so I can't move on.
>>
>>62084434
dual screen meme will be over soon friend

>>>/vp/
>>
>>62084190
>tfw you also had a dongle for your GBA SP that let you charge and use headphones
Nintendo really were ahead of the curve.
>>
>>62084434
>buy 3DS
>cfw it
>can play GB, GBA, NDS and 3DS games plus all virtual console titles.
>it's a meme
kys
>>
>>62084261
Fuck off /v/, Breath of the Wild was great and Mario Odyssey also looks promising.
>>
>>62086058
Neither of those look cutting edge to me.

Just extremely polished 64 bit games. Like elder scrolls or mario sunshine.

Wii sports/resort was pretty cutting edge.
>>
>>62084190
Bravely asking for 60 % profit margin on the Iphone 8.
>>
>>62084434
>>62085495
this
>>
>>62084220
True
>>
>switch has the best zelda game of all time
>switch has the best mario kart game of all time
>switch has the best sonic game of all time
>switch will have the best 3d mario game of all time

Not to mention the form factor is actual worth having a console for. Buy an Xbone/PS4 and there's no plus. You just bought a prebuilt PC that can only play a few games. The Switch actually has a compelling feature in the portability.
>>
>>62091692
>nintendrons are unironically this delusional

I don't know whether to mock of feel pity.
>>
>>62091692
>Best Zelda game
That's Majoras Mask
The Switch is pretty great, though. The best thing about the Switch:
It only takes a few seconds to start playing and also you can pause the game and put the switch in standby with one button. Later you can resume the game , where you stopped. Compare that to the Ps4. The Switch does what a console is supposed to do: Uncomplicated gaming where ever you want
>>
>>62084190
>no headphones jack
Nintendo has always been sketchy with their designs, but on a GBA the lack of a headphone jack is a minor thing anyway.
I kinda miss the GBA SP design: the GBA was a great portable console, but the compact clamshell design of the SP made the game boy really portable. All the subsequent Nintendo handhelds are just too bulky to be portable.
>>
>>62094128
There is one, but it is in the charging port. I had a plug thing that went into it maybe an inch long that split the two so I could plug my headphones in and charge it at the same time. There are numerous other ones that adapt the 3.5mm into the charging port that would have a minimal effect on portability.
Also, I don't really see how the DS or 3DS are any less portable. They are about the same length as a phone, and not much thicker than if you put one of those big rubber cases on your phone.
My main issue is usually battery duration, but that's a complaint I have with pretty much every battery device.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.