[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANK YOU BASED MOZILLA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: N57.png (44KB, 673x374px) Image search: [Google]
N57.png
44KB, 673x374px
THANK YOU BASED MOZILLA
>>
>>62081613
No.
>>
What did I miss?
>>
>>62081613
Nice. I hope they roll out their official snaps packages
>>
>>62081613
How do I get unlock, or adblock working in the latest Nightly?
>>
>>62082078
Either use the UBO webextension from the github or use Adblocker Ultimate like me
>>
>>62081613
This shit is fast, I finally ditched chromium and went back to firefox.
>>
>>62082078
https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases

First you install the "uBlock0.webext-hybrid.xpi" version which is the hybrid and will allow for migration of your data, and after that you install "uBlock0.webext.xpi" which is the pure WebExtension version and it will have your old data in it.
>>
Can someone tell me what the advantages to using Nighty are? I don't get it.
>>
>>62082210
Speed, Security (Multiprocessing, Sandboxing, removal of legacy bloat XUL, etc.)

They're currently implementing huge changes, following a fine-tuned/planned out developmental release schedule.

The big release, the point of no-return, is set for FireFox 57. This is when all the old add-ons will be made obsolete and the conversion to WebExtensions. Firefox Nightly is currently in beta-57.

Basically, Nightly feels like a completely brand-new and revitalized Firefox. It's a huge deal
>and imo, I feel it trades blows with chromium in terms of responsiveness for the first time in forever
>>
Try out the new Quantum CSS renderer!
about:config
stylo
enable
>>
>>62082065
This.
Snap packages when!?
>>
>>62082208
Thnx mate.
>>
>>62082096
adblocker ultimate is pretty nice with a few lists turned on
I like it
>>
Why have you not joined the Nightly master race, /g/?
>>
>>62082801
I'll agree that it looks like it gives a lot of finer grained control.
I need to checkout some docs to fully utilize it's capabilities.
>>
>>62082723
I'll just wait® because I can't be arsed to deal with any potential issue that could arise, since it's still a testing version. I'm pretty optimistic about the future of Firefox, however.
>>
>>62081613
is mozilla marketing team posting on /g/ or something

there has been these threads recently with people saying how much dropping XUL add-ons support is a good thing

this is probably a sign to stay in ESR
>>
>>62082924
I've been posting some in NIghtly's favor because it's awesome, but mostly to counter post all the fake news (aka lies) about Soros coming from /pol/ and Brave shills.
>>
>>62082807
Because I like my addons
>>
has any one found a way to run chrome store foxified on the new nightly?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chrome-store-foxified/

right now the devs are trying to find a way to install via blobs or something but as a temp fix I installed the old unbranded firefox to install the chrome webextensions via foxified and move back to nightly to use them.

any easier way of doing this while still having nightly as the default browser, maybe old dev version rather than unbranded to still test unsigned webextensions?
>>
File: 1499275620274.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499275620274.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>62081613
>wanting to keep the web open, public, and accessible to all.
Except for people I and the communist media consider Nazis
>>
>>62081613
Is there a good webextension rss reader?
I miss bamboo ;_;
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.