[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forum reaction to the iPod in 2001: https://forums.macrumo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ahahh.png (133KB, 1166x751px) Image search: [Google]
ahahh.png
133KB, 1166x751px
Forum reaction to the iPod in 2001:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/apples-new-thing-ipod.500/

See those fucking retards on the wrong side of history? Sort of reminds me of someone I know. Hmm...
>>
>>62077290
Those 2001 guys are still right tho.
>>
>>62077290
They were right.

They just didn't count on Apple's marketing.
>>
>>62077290
2017 and I've still never owned an mp3 player
>>
>>62077290
It had revolutionary marketing to the point everybody goes "wow yeah it was amazing and new".

It had more negatives than positives.
>>
ITunes is what made it awesome though.
>>
>>62077302
>>62077306
they're not though. all the mp3 players up to that point had terrible interface. not even an apple fanboy I just remember because I grew up with mp3 players like the jukebox.
>>
>>62077290
Holy shit, was it seriously $399 on launch?
>>
>>62077290
I never stated that apple wouldn't be successful. I just said I wouldn't buy one, and have stuck to that.
>>
>>62077313
Yeah, because you grew up in 2010s with a smarthpone in your hand, kid. You must be 18+ to browse this site - now get
>>
>>62077337
no, I grew up with cassette tapes and walkmans with those god awful headphones
>>
yep exactly what /g/ is talking about today's amazing technology
>>
>>62077290
Remember WEEZER?

I always thought they were fuckin gay. but man were they popular for 2 years there...
>>
>>62077496
You remember how Buddy Holly was on Windows 95 and 98 installation discs?

No one complained about that. Take that Apple.
>>
>>62077290
>hey - heres an idea Apple - rather than enter the world of gimmicks and toys, why dont you spend a little more time sorting out your pathetically expensive and crap server line up?
>or are you really aiming to become a glorified consumer gimmicks firm?
I dunno, that guy was pretty fucking spot on
>>
>>62077636
>>or are you really aiming to become a glorified consumer gimmicks firm?
prophesied
>>
>>62077290
>wrong side of history
Trying to put sides on history is a great way of repeating it.
You're supposed to learn with the mistakes to not repeat em over and over and over again.
>>
>>62077290
>>62077485
this
>>
>>62077317
but itunes is a pile of shit
>>
>>62077718
So you agree that the new mbp isn't worth it and most smartphone are boring.
>>
someone post the screenshot with the guy whose macbook overheats and the official response
>heat is subjective
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.