[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Xperia Specific/ - It's the Same Shit Again Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

This is the designated xperia shitposting thread. I was expecting something a little different for the new XZ1 but no the new XZ1 and XZ are pretty much the same on the outside. Only a sonyfag can tell the difference by looking at the rear panel. the hardware will be new, but considering the XZ probably getting the Oreo update, what could motivate people to buy this new one? the fancy slo-mo camera can be had with the midlife refresh XZs model, too.

I guess the biggest change will be XZ1 compact, which is claimed to correct the mistake of X compact and have basically the same hardware as XZ1 but in a smaller body with a 4.6 inch screen. Ultimate manlet phone will make a return apparently.

http://www.gsmarena.com/first_press_renders_of_sony_xperia_xz1_come_into_light-news-26910.php
>>
>>62068340
Did they fix the damn camera software with the newer models?
t. Z1 owner
>>
Some fag on /g/ mentioned something about an upcoming thin bezel'd Xperia.

Have I been bamboozled?
>>
Still better than Samshit.
>>
File: xperia-xz1-header[1].jpg (150KB, 1952x1220px) Image search: [Google]
xperia-xz1-header[1].jpg
150KB, 1952x1220px
>>62069058

i am just repeating the comments people made on the internet but many people say the software is getting much better. however it is still a little behind the big names in terms of auto shooting mode and people don't have the patience to manually adjust stuff. considering people usually use the cameras for quick snaps, sony is still not the very best. the newest image sensor is killer though.

Here's a pink one, because bitches love pink.
>>
>>62068340
Anything on the new Compacts?(this is the rotation for compacts yeah? or did I miss it? Last one I got was the X Compact)
>>
Is there a good new Xperia phone I should upgrade to if I currently have a Z5P?
>>
File: xperia-leaks[1].jpg (45KB, 680x409px) Image search: [Google]
xperia-leaks[1].jpg
45KB, 680x409px
>>62069095

bezels are there to stay for the phones that will be announced at IFA, there's also the X1 which is claimed to have the fingerprint scanner at the back, so Zimbabwe!
>>
>>62069563

yeah the new compact will be a "proper" compact this time, sharing hardware with the XZ1, not X1 and will probably be called XZ1 compact.

this render should be a fan made one but will look something like this anyway.
>>
>>62069663
>>
File: image.jpg (689KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689KB, 1462x1462px
HOLY

FUCKING

CHIN
>>
>>62069663
The Z5P is still an amazing phone. Keep it until it dies.
>>
>>62068340
What are the mistakes of the X Compact ?
Please, name one thing that would work better with a flagship Qualcomm.
Please, only one.

The reality is that for a 720p screen, the specs are perfect.
This shit is fast af.

On the other hand, Z5C was easily the worst smartphone I ever owned due to the 810.
>>
>>62069058

they haven't even upgraded the fucking camera module in the last 5 years kek
>>
>>62070589

the compact model was supposed to have the same SoC as the flagship regardless of being a housefire or not. it's just that they broke the tradition with X compact and now they are back to default.
>>
>>62068340
I don't mind the slow refining of design especially when they usually overhaul it every two years in line with most contract cycles, as for the xz1c I fucking hope they actually do put the xz1's internals although the same was rumoured before the xc came out.
>>
File: CHYR31fWwAI2VXG[1].jpg (30KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CHYR31fWwAI2VXG[1].jpg
30KB, 577x1024px
>>62070492

>not liking chins
>on a webforum called 4chins
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.