[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>windows 95 was introduced 22 years ago today How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DIAUEjbWsAADWAn.png (925KB, 986x498px) Image search: [Google]
DIAUEjbWsAADWAn.png
925KB, 986x498px
>windows 95 was introduced 22 years ago today
How does it make you feel?
>>
Yeah since I'm turning 21 in a few weeks
>>
>>62066147
>2011 was 37 years ago
lik if u cry everytim
>>
Reminds me how I used to open up the sound recorder and paste sound clips from Streets of SimCity together to make skits
>>
>>62066147
>tfw this was my first OS
>haven't touched it for years
>meanwhile I'm installing GNU/Linux distros each month
stuff just werk'd back then
>>
>>62066147
>the whole stage is vaporwave, even the statute on the left
bill was an artist back in the day.
>>
Is bill /ourguy/?
>>
Reminds me of all the years I pissed down the drain because of my own shortcomings.

I'm still living the same life now as I was back then.
>>
>>62066399
Because hardware limitations basically forced OS developers to make a usable OS that didn't abuse the small amount of RAM you have
>>
20+ years ago means all patents within it should be expired now.
>>
still use it, really like it!
>>
>>62066147
Maybe it will drink a bit more moderately this year.
>>
It makes me feel being 22.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YENUZRTqkc
>>
>>62066147
I remember as a family wide xmas gift I opened up a box that had an upgrade edition of Windows 95 and a second box of a game for win95 (for the life of me I don't remember what it was).

That was a fairly hype xmas. I wish I could be 10 again.
>>
>>62066399
>stuff just werk'd back then
No it didn't, you have to be underageb& or only had experience with a couple of systems and got incredibly lucky to believe that. 9x was an absolute shitpile - daily system crashes were actually considered normal and was something you planned for if you were running 95 or 98. It only achieved success thanks to MS' corporate tactics (bribing software developers into only developing for windows, bribing OEMs to ship Windows machines, etc)

NT was much better but even then I wouldn't say it qualified as "just werks" until 7
>>
>>62066147
I'm 23. Get bent oldfag.

I been browsing 4chan since I was 11
>>
Shit... I remember people lining up and buying stacks of windows 95s. I always wondered why they didn't use the same box on multiple computers
>>
>>62069006
Good lord you suck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.