[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason, any person that has made a project on Iris recognition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: iris1.png (326KB, 1226x500px) Image search: [Google]
iris1.png
326KB, 1226x500px
For some reason, any person that has made a project on Iris recognition seems to never share their code.
And I'm not talking about companies here, I'm talking about mere students that made a class project on it and thought it would be a good idea to share a demo with P code in Matlab and try to jew other people out of their money to get a glimpse on the source code.
What the fuck is wrong with this world?
>>
>>62065987
Jews made everyone a Jew since they're getting Jewed on tuition, hourly wage, etc..
>>
>>62066272
Only 30% of the world pays for university tuiton fees.
>>
>>62065987
It's called "capitalism" and "not being an idiot". They are just trying to make a living out of their work.
>>
>>62068637
>make a living out of their work.
Good try Khanjit.
Nobody would pay some unknows fuck just to get their source code for a class project.
You eighter hire people to write it for you and take care of it, or you find a company that can sell you the product while adaprting it to your needs, and also guaranty 2 or 3 years of maintenance for a reasonable price.

If it's a class project, you eighter leave in your hard drive case you need to reuse the code for real work or share it on github.

>>62067472
America is not the only country that semi-privatised it's universities, there's also Canada, Korea, Japan and even in countries where you can enter it for free there are still some private universities where the students take care of the tuiton fees.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.