[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/vB4vQrh1Ejg WE WUZ KANGZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-20-57-45.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-20-57-45.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/vB4vQrh1Ejg WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>62057256
If Egyptians were black, does that mean that the Jews were enslaved by niggers? Lmao
>>
>>62057256
I don't get how there are still people who believe Egyptians were white before the Greeks.
>>
>>62057324
The Jews weren't even enslaved though. It was just shekelstein making up some shitty folklore while he got lost in the desert for 40 years.
>>
File: 1479579223286.png (175KB, 250x321px) Image search: [Google]
1479579223286.png
175KB, 250x321px
>phoneposter
>>
>>62057329
egyptians were, are and will be arabic. This whole debate is nonsense. You wanna know how egyptians look like? GO TO FUCKING EGYPT, IT STILL EXISTS.
>>
>>62057363
OP here. My computer shit its pants so I'm stuck with no other choice until I save my money.
>>
>>62057256
Fucking laggy touchscreens always trigger my jimmies. Fuck.
>>
>>62057413
Today's Egyptians are not the same as Egyptians from 6000 years
>>
>>62057256
What the hell is on his head?
>>
>>62057413
well documented in Arab/Muslim culture when they entered into North Africa. Early Arab Muslims wanted to destroy them because they were idols.

also note: Sudan Pyramids from same time period.

everyone knows the Africans "black" built the pyramid in the Arab world.

Only in western white culture is there a debate over the issue, and mostly because of Black Slavery.
>>
File: 1497836825181.jpg (87KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497836825181.jpg
87KB, 800x764px
>>62057256
>tfw they actually changed that ad after a few runs to cut to him drawing himself in a purple vest

the goyim... they know...
>>
File: tumblr_oqk0hbrsEq1w3ota5o1_540.jpg (88KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqk0hbrsEq1w3ota5o1_540.jpg
88KB, 540x720px
>>62057324

there is no evidence egyptians enslaved jews. IT's most likely exodus is a fictional account
>>
>>62057324
>If Egyptians were black
They weren't. Not the leading and middle class at least as far as archeological and genetic swiping showcases.
Blacks in those days were scarce in population due to being limited to a hunger-gatherer group, isolated to the sub-Sahara, and not being privy yet to the agricultural birth rate boom of the Med people.
>>
>>62057413
>Egyptians were Arabic
you dun goofed, Arabs originally come from the Arab Peninsula. Ancient Egyptians were not Arab.
Know your history.
And before you spit SJW shit on me I am an Arab.
>>
>>62057440
>Today's Egyptians are not the same as Egyptians from 6000 years
They are though.
Semite and Berber groups mixing with the Europeans that have genetically acclimated to the Med climate as opposed to the cold north, and ethnicity in the form of this mix in the Mediterranean, are constant throughout history. What they are today, they were when Mycenaean and Middle Eastern people mixed with the berbers surrounding Egypt with constant trade and migrations between them all.
The Med person will always be either white to bronze skin (depending on class and therefore exposure to the climate), brown/black hair by majority (rare blonde indentations), varied eye colors albeit brown is the majority, and Caucasian features (no i'm not talking Germanic, i'm talking the mixed and less sharp but still oval and lite features).
>>
>>62057440
genetically they are
>>
>>62061943
genetically ancient Egyptians are far closer to Europeans than to "Asians" or southern Africans
>>
Already knew when I saw this commercial /g/,/pol/,/tv/, and even /sp/ would post it.
>>
also
>comments disabled
Guess a whole lot of WE WUZ KANGZ comments happened.
>>
File: 1306809563764.png (201KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1306809563764.png
201KB, 576x432px
>mass dislikes and racism purely because he's a black teacher

You people are actually retarded
>>
>africa is mostly black people
>egypt is in africa
>HURR EGYPTIANS WERENT BLACK CUZ DURR
>>
>>62062578
they literally weren't
>>
>>62062578
Holy shit nigger, did you take History classes at all? North Africans are berbers with arab and southern european mixed in. Even in your fucking post you wrote "mostly". SO NOT ALL NIGGER!
>>
>>62062412
That's because Meds are a mix of European and Mid E. The addition of Mongol/Turk Asian features in the last 2000 years mixed with a few Indo-European, actually didn't change the makeup much for the Meds, as the aforementioned groups still had the aforementioned light-to-bronze skin, eye colors, hair colors, as mentioned before.
The only really visible change would be the eyebrows and noses, and body physique since Mongols/Turks/Slavs have naturally thicker bodies on average (or rather said naturally higher mass accumulation whether it be muscle or fat).
>>
>>62062567
>be wrong about everything and completely retarded
>HURR IT COZ HE BLACK
nice b8
>>
>>62062578
>most people in the world are black or asian
>HURR THERE DONT BE WHITE PEOPLE DURR
logic
>>
>>62062578
Sub-Saharan Africa is not all of Africa. And blacks weren't plenty until food research and technology brought their numbers up in the past 1000 years.
Blacks were isolated from the Meds and the rest of civilization by the Sahara for thousands of years until technological advancement in the past 2000 years slowly started integrating them with the rest of civilization (Euro-Asia + North Africa). In the few regions where Africans touched with the Middle Eastern and North African civilizations, they were a paltry population because they never had the agricultural boom and were hunter-gatherers, and they never had the agricultural boom because they were isolated from the giant cultural exchange route between Europe and Asia over the Middle East which all created modern civilization through exchange and competition.

That's why it took until the contemporary times for Africans to finally start benefiting from what the rest of civilization invented for the past over 2000 years, except they benefited too quickly to stabilize and now their speedy integration has produced major new problems.
>>
>>62057324
The whole thing of "black, white, asian" is retarded and imprecise.
Country pointing work a hell lot better, and avoid grouping portuguese people with the "first world population", or implying that egypicians are the same thing as nigerians.
>>
File: Aristotle.jpg (247KB, 827x894px) Image search: [Google]
Aristotle.jpg
247KB, 827x894px
>>62057329
>Greeks
>white
pick one

pic related
>>
Couldn't he just do all that shit with the trackpad
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.