[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD Recovery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170823_174625_574.jpg (32KB, 424x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_174625_574.jpg
32KB, 424x416px
Can someone recommend a program that doesn't cost $60+ ?

I have tried multiple freewares, and right when I think I can recover my data, I get a popup window to buy it for an outrageous price.

This last one I tried said it allowed free recovery of pics, but vids required I buy it. I only wanted my pics so I thought everything was OK. I let it run for 4 days straight trying to recover the data, it just finished, and I placed the finished folder on my desktop..... It was empty
>>
>>62055846
Photorec?
>>
>>62055885
>>>62055846 (OP)
>Photorec?
You know, I searched multiple times for freeware, and that one never came up for SD Recovery... Its almost like the search engine didn't want me to find it
>>
>>62055950
It's worth a try. I recovered 75% of a 1TB drive full of photos I accidentally rsynced corrupted copies on to.
>>
since we are on the subject, any possibilities of recovering an SD card that is not even recognized by windows/android (as in, it doesn't detect it's in)?
>>
>>62056058
Not that I'm aware of. The card itself is probably fucked. They only have so many writes before they conk out.
>>
test
>>
>>62056058
If it cannot be read on a Linux live cd it most likely fucked
>>
>>62055846
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/13225791/Wondershare_Data_Recovery_5.0.0.5_FINAL___Crack_[TechTools]
>>
>>62057949
Seconded. Friend of mine had 2GB of phone data on his card. Windows wouldn't read it, said it was completely fucked. I took it and mounted it in Linux. It was starting to corrupt but I managed to save probably 95% of his data. Linux will read drives that windows won't. This is a fact. Hole that helps anon.
>>
>>62058733
A few years ago a 64gb usb corrupted on me, and whenever I try to mount the thing in Linux it hangs forever. Not sure what the fuck is going on with it, but I'd love to be able to just reformat the fucking thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.