[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to make a static route to 4chan? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473025507169.jpg (27KB, 596x425px) Image search: [Google]
1473025507169.jpg
27KB, 596x425px
Does anyone know how to make a static route to 4chan? I want to use a VPN for everything else and exclude 4chan so I can post from my own IP address. However using route.exe in Wangblows to add 4chan's IP address as a static route then enabling my VPN I still cannot post here. It works on other sites (like an ip address reporting site). My guess is it is either something to do with Cloudflare or something really sneaky in 4chan's scripting that still allows it to detect you as connected via a VPN (Maybe Google ReCaptcha I dunno).

It's a fucking pain.
>>
>>62050129
>Having this much time to worry about what IP you're using to posting on a Japanese Hentai board.
Get a fucking job.
>>
>>62052129
Uhhh..shouldn't you be working slave? Mr. Shekelberg needs that money so he can fund Israel.
>>
File: stupidchink.jpg (49KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
stupidchink.jpg
49KB, 564x564px
>>62050129
iptables
>>
>>62050129
I solved this by doing all my browsing in virtual machines. One is connected to a VPN, one isn't. The second one is pretty much exclusively 4chan.
>>
>>62050129
>4chan's IP address
because 4chan has one ip address, of course
If you're going to use that retarded method, add a hosts file entry too and it will work.
>>
Why dont you just get a throwaway email and buy a fucking pass? Why go through all that trouble when you can just pay 20 measly bucks?
>>
>>62057217
do they take gift cards or other shit that isn't tied to your name? That's half the reason I haven't done it. Other reason being I'm just fucking certain I'll get a bullshit ban for shitposting as soon as I pay money for it.
>>
>>62057263
You can pay with bitcoin. I was in the same situation as you and just concluded that its easier and a million times less time consuming to just get a pass. Considering how much time I waste on this fish farming forum the amount of money is a joke. Throwaway email + BTC is basically as anonymous as it gets.
>>
>>62057314
Bitcoin is a huge pain in the ass to use anonymously though. You either have to buy it in person with cash somehow, or you have to tumble it, and either way pay out the ass in transaction fees.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.