[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fingerprint scanner right next to the camera lens, making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: me_irl.jpg (20KB, 614x467px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
20KB, 614x467px
>fingerprint scanner right next to the camera lens, making it practically unusable
>facial recognition authenticator fooled by a simple fucking photograph
tell me more about how the Galaxy S8 and Note 8 are the "GOAT" Android devices
>>
>>62049395
the stylus.
>>
>>62049395
Is that you LG? You know I won't buy your shit after that bootloop issue
>>
>>62049395
Dumb frog poster
>>
>>62049418
it's a toad, you blind twit
>>
I don't use the fingerprint sensor or facial recognition due to the fact that i can be forced to unlock my phone against my will (including the police). So these didn't affect my decision in buying an S8.
>>
Why would you use biometric locks anyways? What if you get disfigured.
Pattern is the GOAT lock
>>
>tfw burgerland police can literally wrench your arm and force you to unlock the phone

where did it go so wrong
>>
>>62049429
>it's
*He's
>>
>>62050540
No the can't, and if they do you can sue for police brutality
>>
File: c2e77f01ca1784c8b8bf3e6365504c19.jpg (288KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
c2e77f01ca1784c8b8bf3e6365504c19.jpg
288KB, 1000x750px
>>62049395
Why can't you use your index finger to unlock it?
>>
>>62049395
Anyone who fell for the facial or fingerprint recognition meme is fucking retarded.
>Let me allow anyone who restrains me, knocks me out or finds me asleep unrestricted access to all my personal accounts and data
>>
>>62049743
Stop watching cheese pizza on all your devices and you don't have to worry about being forced to unlock your phone.
>>
>>62050337
The phone requires you to have a secondary unlock method if you choose to add a fingerprint/facial recognition unlock. So if you get disfigured you can still unlock your phone.
Your argument pretty much says
>Why use a door lock, what if you lose your keys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.