[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even open source software is much better on MacOS that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>even open source software is much better on MacOS that on Loonix

top zozzle
>>
>>62048435
>MySQL
>better
top kek faggot
>>
>not using safari
lmao
>>
>>62048601
I am talking about the app you dumb poop
>>
>>62048435
>I need to defend the product I just bought to feel the life
>>
>>62048653
>hackintosh
>bought

???
>>
>>62048435
>Work at Apple Tech support.
>Through a vendor.
>Our site's screen sharing is down for over a month.

>Something with TDO and it not being autherized from the server.
>IT Doesn't know what the fuck their doing.
>IT Dept just locks the cables and replaces the mouses.
>I'm asked to help fix because I'm the only non-shit who knows how to read the logs from console.
>Apple doesn't care if broken.

I hate apple
>>
>>62048435
That's the advantage of having a unified desktop environment... It's the beauty an ugliness of Linux, the freedom that comes with it

>learning SQL from gui instead of using the shell
>>
>>62048435
>Free and open software works better on a closed platform.
Sure, kid.
>>
File: 0262 - mbSoBn8.png (123KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
0262 - mbSoBn8.png
123KB, 503x503px
>he reads tutorials on tutsplus
>>
>>62048435
>hurr durr
>what is the MySQL Syntax
>>
File: ss-2017-08-23-17-10-10.png (182KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ss-2017-08-23-17-10-10.png
182KB, 1680x1050px
but dbeaver is the best open source sql client and it's available on linux
>>
Well, yes, yes, but the question is

Why the fuck are you using Firefox in 2017 motherfucker?
>>
>>62049729
not him, but probably because firefox 57 exists
>>
>>62049729
Because there is no Pale Moon for Mac OS
>>
>>62048812
I want to praise Linux and I have used some distros for a while but at times I feel that the freedom that I get is asking for a manner of responsibility I'm not willing to take at all, let's be honest. It's a lot of potential in the air. So yeah, you could go make your own thing that works better for you, but that's some time spent.

And it's also assumed that if you use a computer that means you're willing to sacrifice your time to tasks such as programming or scripting. Yeah it's fun, but maybe there's something already there that you can take that is proprietary without giving too many fucks. Specially if you've already sold your soul to companies like Google.

At the moment I feel like KDE is at the top of desktop environments over there (and for years I used to hate it due to its performance issues on what was considered "modern hardware" that would have no issues elsewhere) but it's fairly unstable and not as usable as I would like it. Which is followed by the whole "well then, DIY or suck it up". I greatly appreciate the work and effort that people put into these things (specially considering I'm not putting any of my money on them) but I don't consider that I personally should deal with lacking something by developing it.
>>
>>62049729
because chrome is google and ie is microsoft
>>
File: OP.jpg (127KB, 868x681px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
127KB, 868x681px
>>62048435
>tutsplus
>MySQL
>Macturd
>>
>>62049826
Well then, why not use Safari, that is not mozilla?
>>
>>62049772
Lmao
>>
>>62049729
Yes goy, install Google Chrome and stop asking questions
>>
>>62049894
In a world full of jews you might as well choose the better option
>>
>>62049924
Take your (((better option))) and head back to >>>/o/ven
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.