[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until Linus crashes? The video a day schedule is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
How long until Linus crashes? The video a day schedule is probably hell and I think it's starting to show on him from a physical standpoint. I bet ya he ends up in the hospital from "exhaustion" pretty soon and then has to retool the channel.
>>
>>62043443
He enjoys his work. A lot. Go see the video of rossman about linus. The guy puts all the passion in the world on his thing. You might not like it but that's the true. About the physicla changes I don't see them, he's been always thin. Maybe he started doing speed so he can record and work on his videos all day? Idk.
>>
>>62043443
it's another jealous failure bashes linus thread
>>
>>62043443
What video is this and why does he have a tub of Cougar fans?
>>
>>62043443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6JfiC-QBk

>buy $140000 camera to shoot his pale white ass on jewtube
>complain it's shit but still be a cuck and stick with it.
red camera is on benificial for black people like tech nigger.
linus can get away with a sony.
>>
>>62043443
>a video a day
>pick the most convoluted camera to work with in pre and post production.
>muh 8k crop
what a retard, you shoot in a studio.

>muh super sampling
he won't look like brad pitt all of a sudden.

should have bought a canon c300ii. it just werks. you even get the best autofocus.
>>
>>62043585
It's the dumbest thing they've ever bought.
1. Completely unsuited for the work they are doing.
2. Youtube destroys any gains in image quality
3. "future-proofing" would still require people in the future to have 200"+ screens and the ability to resolve 8k resolution. 8k is basically placebo.
>>
the only thing I'm concerned about that he's using Ubuntu for a data server
>>
>>62043640
he bought that camera because of that fucking retard of a chink who does the videos , fucking chinks ruin everything
>>
>>62043585
Fucking this, I don't get why did Linus even pay for t2 $50000 RED 8k camera plus another $20000 in accessories which Linus bent over and fuck this little ass over by RED.

He would have been better off if he just sick with either Sony or even Canon and for the matter of fact and would have over $100,000 left.

Plus who the fuck think that a 8k camera let alone two of them is good for YouTube. It's fucking hyper Overkill.

>but "muh scaling and dynamic stops"

Jesus just put more effort to your videos then no one's going to know us a difference between a $5000 camera and a $50,000 until they have a sharp eye and know about cinematography
>>
>>62043583
https://youtu.be/-0oVoX8SLzY
Basically he had his own style of noctua fans made for a limited time and probably ordered a fuckton for his own use
>>
>>62043686
chinked.
>>
>>62043443
Takes about 5 years for people to crash, but this is only if they have bad work schedule.
>>
>>62043802
I've never worked a day in my life, but have crashed already.
>>
>>62043727
If they really wanted to go with the 8k meme they could have rigged up their own version of it for much less using four 4k camera synced together.
>>
>>62043822
But muh software.
This is actually reason they have gone with RED because RED is easy
>>
>>62043443
Why does he look like he has AIDS?
>>
>>62043841
He's got tons of CPUs sitting around he could have built a home supercomputer to handle the stitching of the images together. It could have been a whole series of videos and would have actually been very interesting.
>>
>>62043443
>The video a day schedule is probably hell

Wow, one 7 minute video per day, and he has like 20 people working for him. That's tough.
>>
>>62043871
He could, but this isn't a hobby shop.
This is his work and making something as easy as possible for your workers is one of the most important things you can do.
>>
>>62043847
WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE HAS AIDS? DOES HE HAVE AIDS?
>>
>>62043875
This.

Easily done on a workday. He probably makes them in an hour because it's just surface shilling.

The camera thing seems like a tax dodge/they actually got it heavily discounted.
>>
>>62043915
Probably some thin fetish thing.
>>
>>62043583
Those are special LTT colored Noctua fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oVoX8SLzY
>>
>>62043443
Linus is OP.
>>
https://youtu.be/HDDLTwS4zgs
We did it leddit!
>>
>>62043443
Alot of vloggers do a video a day and they're doing fine. Thing about youtube is you have to push new content daily or you just don't get paid.
>>
>>62043443
I think a better question is why are you making threads about a guy who's audience is teenage boys.
>>
>>62043443

the only PC channel I can stand is OC3D

Loud American voices + tech slang is hard to stomach
>>
>>62043822
This will not work the way you're imagining it will.
>>
File: he-does-it-for-free.png (95KB, 548x300px) Image search: [Google]
he-does-it-for-free.png
95KB, 548x300px
>Linus shilling at an all time high

Seeing Logan threads spammed everyday again would be refreshing at this point. /g/ seemed to dump him hard after the finances incident. I don't think I've seen a single thread in like 6 months.
>>
>>62043443
>Head to work
>Handed scripts writer has been working on all weekend
>Read script infront of camera for 10 minutes
>Repeat 7 times
>"Alright, that's a wrap guys, cya"
>Enjoy the rest of the week off while your min wage employees work their asses off editing and uploading your videos
>>
>>62043443
>Going to work every day schedule is probably hell and I think it's starting to show on him from a physical standpoint

Maybe he is just getting older like everyone else. Nothing he does deserves any special empathy. He is just doing a job, and he runs a company [however shite you might find it ,':^) ]
>>
>>62043585
hmm.. this plays in full screen on my ulrawide.
>>
>>62046134
Ultrawide is a meme.
>>
>>62046492
Calling ultrawide meme is a meme.
>>
How did he even become famous LOL
>>
File: leo[1].png (204KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
leo[1].png
204KB, 359x359px
How does he do 20 podcasts a week for this long?
>>
>>62043727
And that shows how little you know about cameras and recording then.
>>
>>62043585
Isn't Sony literally the best camera manufacturer?
>>
>>62046822
I remember really liking Leo when I was a kid. It sucks that he ended up being a cunt.
>>
>>62043727
>Jesus just put more effort to your videos

That's the whole point, retard. That expensive 8K shit is to cover for the amount of time they don't have perfecting everything. As you can see, MKBHD's videos are crisp, sharp and clean, where Linus' aren't. MKBHD actually puts time into lighting and editing whereas LinusMediaGroup have a basically daily upload schedule and don't have the time to perfect all this so they still need the best shooting gear to cover their lighting and post-production shortcomings.

I'm pretty sure Linus and his employees are doing ok and have made decent choices, otherwise they wouldn't be around.
>>
There needs to be a rule on /g/ against e-celeb bullshit, specifically Linus Cuck Tips
>>
File: 1489513425472.jpg (514KB, 1000x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1489513425472.jpg
514KB, 1000x1312px
I don't understand why Linus has some insanely priced camera to shoot YouTube videos. They're not even all that impressive. I've seen home videos shot with an iPad/iPhone that looked better. I mean I get it, the guy has money, but even an entry level Canon on a tripod could have done the job.

Just seems like a place on gimmick to me.
>>
>>62043443
I feel like people who complain about him spending money on things he doesn't even remotely need is missing the point. Sure it's unnecessary, but they are a bunch of geeks who do like to tinker with stuff like that, also they bought it because they could.

They do still have a lot of passion in what they do. Although I don't think their daily upload schedule isn't worth it, mostly because there isn't enough things to make videos about, and so many of them end up being garbage. The thumbnails are also stupid, I get what they're doing, there is nothing wrong with making them attention grabbing but not like this, their old ones where pretty rubish but at least they were recognisable as their thumbnails.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.