[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You need to be logged in to download this file!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: udvXz.png (616KB, 1363x830px) Image search: [Google]
udvXz.png
616KB, 1363x830px
>"You need to be logged in to download this file!"
>>
>>62036266
It hurts. Can confirm.
>>
>go to bugmenot
>problem solved
>>
>>62036385
Unless it's changed over the years bugmenot was more of a pain in the ass than just making an account.

Whenever I tried it years ago almost none of the logins worked so I would just say fuck it and give up or just create an account myself.
>>
>>62036493
Then the site bans your IP address because you tried to log in with a honeypot account that the website owner put on bugmenot
>>
File: gun-pepe.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
gun-pepe.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>62036266
>You need to reply to this post before you can download"
>>
File: 1495060284731.png (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1495060284731.png
1MB, 785x757px
You need to follow thepage on Facebook and twiiter to unlock the download
>>
File: jtm0vm72j6qy.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
jtm0vm72j6qy.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>10minutemail.com
>>
>oh hi, we see you have an ad blocker, we won't let you use our website at all until you whitelist us.

Fuck you Forbes.
>>
>>62036805
greasemonkey + anti ab killer
>>
File: dead.png (627KB, 904x670px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
627KB, 904x670px
>[email protected] is not a valid email account
>>
>>62036876
>Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters
>Your password contains invalid characters!
>>
>>62037082
>your password cannot be longer than 8 characters
>>
>>62037082
>Incorrect password
>We gonna make you reset password now
>Tfw you had the right password, you just forgot to capitalize 1 letter

Sometimes I just wish websites would remind you of the password requirements when logging in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.