[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >suicidal morning like any other >hear a loud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (27KB, 635x418px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
27KB, 635x418px
>wake up
>suicidal morning like any other
>hear a loud click from my pc
>whatever
>30 seconds later hear another loud click
>wtf bro
>the smell of burning plastic fills my room
>nothing's on fire
>nothing looks damaged
>turns on just as usual
>perfect temperatures

didn't leave it on for the night either, how did this happen?
disassembled the psu, no visible damage
what do?
>>
>>62028680
A PSU capacitor, probably one on the "trickle" path, has let go.
You'd need to dig to find it. Hope you didn't inhale that smoke; it's carcinogenic.
>>
>>62028680
>what do
Hang yourself.
>>
>>62028787
I think he'll be glad to have inhaled the smoke
>>
>>62029047
while that's correct, i only inhaled the smell, unless the smell counts as smoke since it filled the room
>>
>>62029105
its also carcinogenic too. You must have close your mouth and nose with your hands and open the wangblows
>>
If you just have installes gentoo
>>
If this isn't a /b/ crossboarder I'll eat my hat.
>>
Windows 10 from Microsoft doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>62028787
>Hope you didn't inhale that smoke; it's carcinogenic.

Yeah, be careful. I smoked a cigarette once, and now I'm dead.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_121609.jpg (4MB, 4224x3168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_121609.jpg
4MB, 4224x3168px
>>62028787
>>62028835
>>62029047
>>62029105
>>62029124
>>62029143
>>62029154
>>62029328
good news guys, it was the extension cord
something was fishy about it anyway, when i tried to inhale as much smoke as possible to get cancer from the psu, there was no smell coming from it, but left the extension cord on for wifi and the smell wasn't dissipating even though the psu was unpowered
here's a pic of its free socket
>>
>>62029515
Please do not post any more pictures of your room. I'm going to puke then report you.
>>
>disassembling PSU
You deserve death and destruction
>>
>>62029515
Disgusting
>>
>>62029515
how are your pubes not curly bro
>>
> this warrant has expired
> your spyware will now self-destruct
>>
>>62028680
Happened to me. Some time later, the PSU died after 12 years.
I was lucky and it didn't kill the rest, but you might not be, so I'd suggest replacing the PSU, or testing your PC with another one.
>>
>>62029515
>he's still alive
>"""good news"""
>>
>>62028787
>Hope you didn't inhale that smoke; it's carcinogenic.
good thing he was already feeling suicidal

now he can experience bankruptcy before suicide
>>
>>62028680
Where'd you get this pic of /g/?
>>
>wake up
>suicidal like any other morning
>pungent smell of butane in the air
>freaking out, check the kitchen for a leak
>the gas knob was loose and I accidentally knocked it to low as I was cooking last night
>part of me wishes it lit up
>>
The contact to my case fan died that way it smelled burnt and stopped working after 6 years
>>
>>62029515
you need Jesus
>>
>>62030938
You ever have a pube grow elsewhere on your skin? Like, the same kind of coarseness and thickness, but in different areas? I have a couple on my bicep, it's weird.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.