[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can your phone notify you if there's water damage? I spilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8623.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8623.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Can your phone notify you if there's water damage?

I spilled some soda on a coworkers phone but wiped it off immediately. My coworker got upset and said she got a notification that there's water damage. But she didn't show me when I asked. She walked away. She was texting on it so it's not like it didn't work afterwards. Then she put it in rice and left.

How do I know if it was water damage? Am I liable to replace her phone if she didn't show me it? She could easily go home and drop it in the toilet and then tell me I broke it and need to buy her a new one
>>
does rice work better than just dry air?
>>
>>62026047
gooby pls go
>>
yes they have indicators that will change and give a visual indication that there has been water there
>>
nope

water damage usually means a quick short circuit that fries the phone to the point of uselessness
>>
>>62026047
Kill yourself, retard.
>>
File: large.jpg (125KB, 873x999px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
125KB, 873x999px
>Will SHE know her phone has had water damage?
no
>Will the repair guy who opens the phone know?
yes. pic related
nowadays phone don't have removable batteries so it's not as easy to check.
>>
Yes a phone can detect if it has water ingress and notify you. At least I know Samsung phones do it.
>>
>>62026047
You better lawyer up, you are in deep shit.
>>
>>62026434
Yeah I knew about the water sensor inside the phone but she said it showed her a notification
>>
Pro tip: waterproof phones have little white strips that turns pink once moisture touches it that's located near their portholes.
>>
>>62027005
Replace her phone like a good little beta cuck
>>
>>62026047
>water ingress notification
Probably a S5/S7Edge/S8, even the Sony ones didn't do that.

It's probably not damaged, the seals on those phones protect against spills just fine. Immersion is another thing entirely.
>>
>believing women when it comes to tech
cuck
>>
>>62026047
Scoobs bless me with great gainz pls
I'm trying but my muscles are so pathetic I'm beginning to question my masculinity
>>
>>62028008
Look into your diet. You might have a food sensitivity like celiac etc. Celiac is really common and makes it really hard/impossible to gain. Try paleo for a while and see if you gain fat. I found out I was celiac through a paleo diet. Now I just avoid wheat and I'm gaining. Good luck anon. Never question your masculinity. It's your masculinity that is making you want to gain and why you want to improve yourself.
>>
>>62026047
>>62028620
>consume 10% less than TDEE
I am cutting by 1000 calories. Gymbro said that "if your body adjust to a 1000 calorie deficit, then if you want to cut some more later, there will be nothing to cut!" which struck me as 100% pure broscience. Any scientific reason why 1000-calorie deficit won't work?
>>
File: scooby_calories.png (21KB, 557x251px) Image search: [Google]
scooby_calories.png
21KB, 557x251px
>>62028652
A 1000 kcal deficit will work. But it will very likely cause you to lose muscle as well.
>>
>>62028620
lol look at this stupid bullshit.

He's probably just not eating enough, or his lifting program is retarded. Everything thinks there's some special snowflake voodoo for their lack of gains. You're gaining muscle because you dropped the shitty grains and are eating lots of fatty meats. No shit, that'll help anybody get gains.

>>62028652
You'll eventually plateau, sure. But there are ways to get over that, like eating at maintenance for a while. Of course, as your bodyweight goes down, so does your TDEE, and that 1000 calorie deficit will no longer be a 1000 calorie deficit, but you'd have to lose a shit ton of weight to make your TDEE 1000 calories lower than it currently is. It's good advice for cardio, though.
>>
>>62029536
btw, you find out if you're celiac by going to the doctor and getting tested, hippie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.