[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't own a Dragonbox Are you bullied, mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: yhjjQc3.png (497KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yhjjQc3.png
497KB, 1366x768px
>2017
>Doesn't own a Dragonbox

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it's under-powered!

And? Was life a contest about who can make a 4.0 GHz i7 fit into a pocket-sized computer?

>it's running Debian 9!

It can be used with other distributions if you don't like the stability of Debian

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy the premium model, fucking peat-gavel?
>>
>dual core ARM CUP
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1406553436313.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406553436313.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>62017861
This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.
>>
>>62017861
is it a raspberry pi kit? this better cost less than $100.
>>
>>62017861
>>2017
>>Doesn't own a Dragonbox
>Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>The Prototypes - who received them and why?
>-------------------------------------------
>I've seen that question somewhere on the boards, here's an answer for you.
>First of, unlike planned, I have NOT contacted any of the Prototype orderers yet. Sorry for that.
>There are two reasons for that: I first wanted to make sure that enough prototypes are there for devs and second: I simply didn't have the time to write the needed informations for the preorderers.
>I hope to find some time for that during GamesCom. But right now, only mainboards with bad wifi reception are available - so that's something you'd need to cope with.

I sure hope you guys didn't order this.
>>
stop posting ur pub on /g/ kevin
>>
File: g1dj5z9pwrcz.png (119KB, 1523x418px) Image search: [Google]
g1dj5z9pwrcz.png
119KB, 1523x418px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>seriously though, I'm thinking about asking for my money back at this point
>>
>>62017861
UMPCs were garbage and this piece of shit isn't even worthy of being called one of those with all of the gamer toy bullshit gimmicks and angry birds chip
>>
>gaming controls
>runs linux
lol why
>>
>>62018253
emulators you tard
>>
>>62018262
cheaper just to buy the real thing
you're going to look autistic and get a shittier deal than a netbook with a gamepad either way
>>
>>62018262
why not get a used psp for like 40 bucks instead

or a gpd win, which actually can run modern games
>>
>>62018280
yeah let me hook my amiga up on the plane
>>
>>62017861
>$500 final price tag
better i buy a fucking chromebook and install some distro inside, fuck off
>>
> Dual core in current year when even budget pajeetphones have octa cores
>>
>>62018287
Gpd win is probably your best bet, barring a psp go or a hacked vita. I just wish it had clickable sticks and a few other tweaks. And telephony so I could add it to my data plan.
>>
>>62017861
>Dragonbox
This looks exactly like that Open Pandora garbage that came out like 5 years ago. I will assume this is either a clone or a rebrand that sucks just as much as that piece of shit did.
>>
>>62017861
Enjoy your little toy
>>
Friend ordered a Pandora which didnt ship for 3 years and then he demanded hus money back. He got the money, fortunately
>>
File: SD9xign.png (499KB, 958x928px) Image search: [Google]
SD9xign.png
499KB, 958x928px
>>62017861

I found just the right thing to go with your FAGGOTbox! err... i mean dragonbox!

Stop being such an autistic faggot anon.
>>
Why do no name chinks come here to shill? Is it because there's no moderation here or accounts?
>>
Why not just buy a chromebook? It's cheaper and has the same or better specs as well as great Linux compatability. Also they don't look like fucking toys.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.