[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be System Administrator >My server fucked up, so I opened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Be System Administrator
>My server fucked up, so I opened a ticket to call support
>A pajeet finally answered
>Worried because >muh pajeet meme
>Actually he was kind and nice

Why did you guys lie to me ;_;
>>
>>62013200
Disclaimer: This post is partly sponsored by the Indian Call Center industry.
>>
>>62013200
This just in, racism is stupid and you can't judge an entire group. In other news, water is wet and bears shit in woods.
>>
I worked with pajeets more than 10 times and they were never competent so you were lucky.
>>
>>62013462
But, does the Pope shit in the woods?
>>
>Be System Administrator
>your servers are administrated by someone else

why did they even hire you
>>
>>62014132
yes, because he is savage as fuck.
Also he WILL find&punch you if you insult his mother. I'm not joking.
>>
>>62014169
It just works.
>>
File: DEJhejFXsAEaNtn.jpg (11KB, 207x256px) Image search: [Google]
DEJhejFXsAEaNtn.jpg
11KB, 207x256px
>be working on pajeets remotely administered server
>know exactly what the issue is because it's an issue I've seen multiple times over years
>Pajeet has access and I don't. Describe both the problem and solution to Pajeet to get access to fix the issue
>Pajeet ignores or doesn't understand a fucking thing and basically acts like arrogant tier 1 tech support at an ISP
>Angrily reboot the system, clear caches and do a bunch of bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with the problem for 3 hours @ $100hr billed to the business
>Business is fucking down the entire time with all employees stressed out constantly harassing me to work faster
>Pajeet finally allows me to apply the proper fix which would have taken 5 minutes if he just let me do it
>Tell the person being billed how Pajeet is fucking retarded and is the reason there was so much down time
>The person being billed is unwilling to pay $300 for my time on the phone following Pajeets directions claiming I was just sitting there doing nothing
>Their bill gets reduced to 2hrs and I only get paid for 2hrs on-site wage
>>
Because stereotypes exist on a macro level, and you regularly meet people who do and don't correlate with them
>>
>>62014169
Well, They don't know much about servers and I do
>>
>>62014169

He's either a Microsoft toddler OR he's working with the big toys that have support licenses built in with the purchase.

It's probably the latter.

>>62014351

I fucking hate this shit. Thank god I never had to deal with it in person.

Closest I've gotten is Avere nodes and their bizarre magic box they use for changes. At least their engineers are competent.
>>
>Be Faggot Administrator
>My autism flared up, so I opened a ticket to call support
>A pajeet finally answered
>worried because memes and an image board on the internet told me things about pajeet
>This one pajeet was nice therefore all are excluded

epic meme my dude!
simply epic ftw!
roflcoptered!
>>
Tell me how to become a system administrator
>>
File: 11265747.jpg (284KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
11265747.jpg
284KB, 800x533px
>>62014132
No, but that faggot will lick your feet.
>>
>>62015030
earn mcsa, ccna and learn linux servers
>>
>>62014228
why are redditors not funny
infant-tier humor is my guess
>>
>nation of 1 billion peoples
>surprised when they are diverse
Are you people retarded? I've worked with the worst pajeets you could imagine, and I've worked with pajeets with skills far beyond what you could imagine with a work ethic to match. I currently work with a large number of pajeets all making over $200k/yr and they're not retarded.

I will say, however, that all 1 gen have the lamest sense of humor
>>
>>62014439
>pajeet sys admin needed to make a call to unfuck the system tha he fucked up, and pajeet answered.
Seems about right.
>>
>>62013200
I'm guessing you haven't had a pajeet as a customer have you? very different story
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.