[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will lose fighting the botnet, goy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (72KB, 982x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 982x489px
You will lose fighting the botnet, goy.
>>
>get punched in a bar fight
>locked out of all your devices

nice
>>
File: 1493449783172.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1493449783172.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>61999201
>>
>>61998979
What happens if I let my beard grow

What about all those grills that wear tons of makeup
>>
Of all the unique attributes on the human body to use as authentication, the face has to be one of the worst
>>
>>61998979
In my job I have to login and out with a face recognition software on a fucking iPad, it makes me so angry.

Why not just use a finger print reader? For fuck's sake, it is just as effective.
>>
>tfw no blood analysis for security

when
>>
Fuck you, antisemitic piece of shit.
>>
>>61999201
This. My finger print sensor won't even work after taking a shower.
>>
Irish scanning is the future.
>>
>>61999244

Show Cock To Unlock is the future
>>
>>61999254
>face recognition, get beheaded
>fingerprint recognition, only get your fingers chopped off
fingerprint confirmed better
>>
>>61998979
Just write a 4 digit code and change it frequently.
Fucking lazy millennials.
>>
>>61998979
>2017
>not embracing the botnet
What's it like being a teenager?
>>
>>61999244
But think how important facial recognition is for any viable state surveillance system. You can't scan a crowd's fingerprints with a CCTV camera.
>>
>>61999262
kek
>>
Couldn't you use a photo of the person to get pass those locks?
>>
>>61999288
The face is a lot easier to change though.
>>
Android has had this since 2014

When will ifags wake up
>>
>>61999303
i tried to use it, its shit. Cant use it after shaving, cant using it looking down, cant use it non perfect light.
>>
>>61999254
They probrably have it set up to take and store a picture of all users logging in for audit purposes.

This is one of the real reasons so many companies are pushing for this. No more off the bool password or account sharing you know who logged in when and have verifiable records.
>>
>>61999281
What's that? Do you unlock things using a potato from your home farm?
>>
>>61999281
To be sure
>>
File: src_1365905827080.jpg (23KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
src_1365905827080.jpg
23KB, 369x368px
>saving up for a nose job because I have a giant jew nose
>get the surgery done
>locked out of all my accounts
>>
>>61999201
Why are Europeans so violent
>>
>>61999297
Or just snatch the phone and point it at their face. Immediate access
>>
>>61999351
Compared to?
>>
>>61999351
Good thing they are being replaced by followers of the religion of peace
>>
>>61999288
It would be understandable if I was a CIA nigger.

In that case if they want to use face, optical, finger print and anal probe recognition all at once, it makes sense.

But if you pick boxes on a supermarket for a living or are a shitty web dev why would anyone want to chop your parts to check-in for you? To steal what?
>>
>grab your phone and point it at you
>"hey, look at this!"
>your phone is now unlocked
>>
>>61998979
They already get free face metrics from all the people using snapchat filters.
>>
>>61999295
yet
>>
>>61999351
why are Americans so trigger happy?
>>
>some random guy takes a picture of you in public
>now they have access to all of your accounts
>>
>>61998979
>print out a photo of someone
>point it at the camera
>phone unlocks

????
>>
>>61999241
They use ears to better recognize the face.
>>
>>61998979
I'm doing pretty good at fighting the botnet as it is. No Windows, OS X w/ Little Snitch, Linux, 9front (soon will perform more household server duties), no cloud, physical backups taken to offsite location, and most computers in the house pre-management-engine era.

As it becomes clearer to the general public that they are being spied upon at all times, they will be interested in these types of steps as well. There's only so much that people will accept, and the universality of the botnet is becoming disturbing.
>>
>>61999348
Keep that big schnoz, Schlomo, when they come for all the white males you'll need it to distinguish yourself.
>>
>>62000700
They have live around blacks, especially in the south
>>
>>62001097
What if I have no ears
>>
>>61999289
It's not millenials it's these companies. I'm a millenial (21) and I use pattern on my phone and pin on my tablet.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.