[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*steals your math* http://www.pap.pl/en/news/news,1037 604,p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: googlag.jpg (6KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
googlag.jpg
6KB, 300x150px
*steals your math*
http://www.pap.pl/en/news/news,1037604,polands-oldest-university-denies-googles-right-to-patent-polish-coding-concept.html
>>
Give it back Sundar
>>
>>61998277
what a fucking cuck. let google patent it you prick.
>>
>>61998318
fuck off, pajeet
>>
>>61998300
>>61998318
This has solidified in my mind that there are genuine paid Google shills on this board.
>>
>>61998318
u saying what son of basterd bitch?
>>
Wow, really not cool by the Polish guy to stop the good guys from creating a defensive patent so all of us can us it without getting harassed by evil patent trolls
>>
>>61998318
>>61998300
Paid shills on 4chan? More likely than you'd think
>>
>>61998277
>2017
>google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
POLAND STRONK
>>
>>61998277
Fuck Google.
>>
>>61998399
It's much worse than you think.
>>
>>61998399
only just now?

we're basically in the matrix. everyone is an agent of the system
>>
>>61998277
>http://www.pap.pl/en/news/news,1037604,polands-oldest-university-denies-googles-right-to-patent-polish-coding-concept.html
he should have just patented it himself and given everyone free access to the patent
>>
>>61998277
Fucking cunts.
>>
>>62001966
How much does a FOSS patent cost?
>>
Google you dirty fuck
>>
>>61998277
Poland just becomes more and more based every year, only shills would hate them
>>
>>61998399

Astroturfing is a thing, you know..?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>61998277
*Bans your math*
>>
>>61998277
Good. They need to make a proper offer if they want to get their hands on valuable shit, so many developers sell themselves short for "the common good" or whatever, I wouldn't sell anything to google for less than enough money to be set for fucking life plus a few million dollars for good measure.
>>
>>61998277

typical of jews
>>
road to hell is paved with good intentions
>>
>>61998421
Bloody you, why don't you fuck off then
>>
>>62002619
Nothing really. Look up prior art.
>>
>>61998318

Legally, you cannot patent something you did not invent, and if you somehow manage to do so and it is found out that you did not, then you have committed perjury. Honestly, I hope that not only is this patent denied, but that the person who filed it for Google is physically removed from his house and placed into a jail cell for a couple of years for the crime of committing perjury.
>>
>>62007270
Prior art never stopped Apple and most of the patent trolls
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.