[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to buy a Huawei Honor 8, am I going to fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I'm about to buy a Huawei Honor 8, am I going to fuck up or is it going to be the best decision?
>>
>>61996495
I don't think either will happen.

BTW most people don't need more than a $150 smartphone.
>>
>>61996495
Huawei has shit tier update policy, you're only going to get 1 years worth of OS updates. I have a P9 and they already dropped support for it.
>>
>>61996495
Shoot yourself. This will be the best decision
>>
>>61996714
1.5 yrs with honor 5x. Yep. Updates dropped.
Next time Redmi Note 4+X
>>
>>61996495
I have an Honor 8. If you used to own an iPhone or iPod touch before, then it will feel very familiar with a mix of Android.

The quick charging only works with the includes cable and block, the battery is small and can die quick but there is a phone Manager app that can close background and do other stuff to improve battery life. And if you plan on playing 3d games that require lots of power, then the phone will heat up to the point we're it hurts to touch it.

Other than that, it's a great phone.
>>
File: motog3.jpg (302KB, 1800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
motog3.jpg
302KB, 1800x1202px
>>61996495
Don't buy it you fuck up. Get the moto g3 instead. Its the best on the market
>>
I have one it's alright in general

The camera is very good

Warning the back is incredibly slippery so get a case.
>>
>>62000000
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.