[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to hook up a N64 to a new LCD Flat screen. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (23KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
23KB, 271x186px
I'm trying to hook up a N64 to a new LCD Flat screen. It doesn't have the red-white-yellow wires but, we do have an av adapter. This is not working and it's set on channel 3 and is still not working. We are at a loss and are wondering if you guys can give us ideas to help us.
>>
have you tried channel 4
>>
you don't set your TV to channel 3 when you're connecting to HDMI on your TV, you set it to HDMI input.
>>
>>61996082
Most modern LCD screens have dedicated channels for HDMI, AV, etc. Switch to those instead of using channel 3 or whatever. That shit is for old style antennae/coax connections.
>>
>>61996090
Yes this is 4chan
>>
>>61996090
Yes the a/c adopter switches between 3 and 4. We Have Tried both in various scenarios. It is a possibility that the adapter is faulty but, we don't know.
>>
>>61996101
The problem is that is has a setting for hdmi but, not for av
>>
the AV adapter is a dock or just some cheap chinkshit cable? because the output from the N64 is analog and your TV input is most likely digital, so you need that adapter to convert it.

Still, the procedure should be easy, connect the adapter to a port you know the channel (like AV1 channel), and then connect it to the N64, the adapter should work only there.
>>
>>61996102
kek
>>
>>61996082
>we do have an av adapter
You need to elaborate. What kind of AV adapter? I'm assuming it takes in a composite signal (uses the yellow/white/red connectors) form the n64, what sort of output connector does it have? RF?
>>
>>61996082
You're in for hell, as your TV will add a fuckton of lag to your gameplay.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.