[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Mozilla wants to keep the Internet credible and healthy eh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: ThenAndNow-cartoon750.jpg (51KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
ThenAndNow-cartoon750.jpg
51KB, 750x531px
Then why does it allow TOR to use Firefox as its default browser, where it's widely known to be used by pedos, drug lords and terrorists etc? If Mozilla are that concerned about a credible internet then they should ban TOR using Firefox.

Would they? I think we know the answer to that!

Ditch Mozilla products and let this disease die.
>>
>>61995313
How many times are you going to make this thread? Just use waterfox. It's better anyway.
>>
>>61995313
>>>/pol/
Go away, please.
>>
>>61995333
>waterfox
You meant Pale Moon ofc.
>>
>>61995313
it's a fork of firefox, poltard
>>
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS
LAZY PIECES OF SHIT
>>
Oh, did I just say "please"?
I meant fuck off you fucking poltard permarvirgin brainlet GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>61995358
>MODS
>"slash gee"
There is no such thing. Call your mommy instead.
>>
>>61995338
>>61995358
bump for these autists
>>
>>61995313
Why do you /pol/tards keep spamming on /g/?

Nobody likes you.
>>
>>61995358
Mods? On my /g/?
It's less likely than you think!
>>
>>61995351
Palmoon is good. I'd use it if all my add-ons were supported.
>>
>>61995313
>where it's widely known to be used by pedos, drug lords

so people engaging is consensual relations and trade = devil

fuck off statist
>>
Why does Mozilla allow TOR to use Firefox as its default browser? They don't have a choice. Firefox is considered THE free software browser. If they were to add even one restriction as to its use, it would become proprietary. To be called free software, you have to allow the user four essential freedoms:

>The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0).
>The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
>The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
>The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.

What you are suggesting violates freedom 0, and if Mozilla were to do so, they would be dropped like a rock by the free software community.
>>
>>61995406
bump
>>
>>61995406
I like them for respecting the white privileges and admitting the Jewish power.
>>
>>61995425
When did /pol/ become a bunch of moral fagging trad cons. I thought the point of the alt right is that they weren't no fun allowed losers.
>>
>>61995428
It's almost as if stallman was right.
>>
>>61995428
>What you are suggesting violates freedom 0, and if Mozilla were to do so, they would be dropped like a rock by the free software community.
You make a good argument there but do you value freedom 0 over integrity and decency then?
>>
>>61995313
> nazi = antifa equality image (as if the issues with Nazis had been JUST about free speech), it's also racism and bigotry, war, genocide subjugation of the state etc. all of which antifa isn't doing for shit
> complains about TOR's attempt at providing free speech and some privacy
Fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>61995466
>>61995448
bump
>>
>>61995448
They're pissed off because TOR is bringing their "ideology" below drug trade and CP. Which is legitimate complaint, but come on, we all know what's next on the neo-liberal agenda of pain.
>>
>>61995406
It isn't a spam, by the way, ycombinator for example very often publishes news where the big technological companies are connected to some political events.

Your actual problem is that you're a pajeet and don't want to see that you're not welcome here.
>>
>>61995428
In all fairness to the /pol/tard Mozilla and TOR are on friendly terms. They work together to fix browser expolits and Mozilla host some nodes.
>>
>>61995466
When your next rally?
>>
>>61995525
not an argument
>>
File: now.jpg (126KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
126KB, 750x531px
>>
>>61995463

Yes, every time. It's not Mozilla's business what people are doing with their browser. If people are doing illegal shit with it, that's the government's problem. If people are doing immoral, but still legal shit with it, let them do it and seethe if you must. It is none of your business what people are doing with your product.
>>
>>61995508
At least until the SJWs realise that free speech means protecting everyone and not just their butt buddies
>>
>>61995490
>/pol/tards leak out of their containment chamber
>tell regulars on other boards that they're not welcome anymore

Why do you keep doing this? You do the same on /sp/
>>
File: 1474001252050.png (590KB, 817x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1474001252050.png
590KB, 817x1120px
>>61995313
>why does it allow TOR to use Firefox as its default browser
Because they can't stop them? Firefox is under a free license.

>then they should ban TOR using Firefox.
They can't legally do that.

>Ditch Mozilla products and let this disease die.
Why? Because they support freedom of speech?

Anyhow, tor does not use firefox. The tor browser bundle uses firefox.
>>
File: ayy.png (28KB, 524x401px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
28KB, 524x401px
>>61995466
>implying someone casually throwing molotov or piss bottle to police is peaceful protector
>>
>>61995466
>racist
Check (and not only "anti white" but using the race theory in general)
>Bigotry
Check
>War
Not big yet but getting there
>Genocide
Do killing everyone they define as a nazi count as genocide? because it's not exactly killing a specific race, also not big enough yet
>Subjulgation of the state
They're communists and do wish for that so check.

The biggest difference of antifa and nazi is the maximum size they achieved.
If you let an antifa government take over, well yes.
>>
>>61995570
Poster you're quoting is right and you ran out of arguments.
>>
>>61995570
They are like immigrants.
>>
>>61995578
I didn't even try to argue with him. I just want him to go back to his containment board.
>>
>>61995557
So Tor is in violation of Freedom 0 then as they have stopped a user from running it technically - correct?

"In this freedom, it is the user's purpose that matters, not the developer's purpose; you as a user are free to run the program for your purposes, and if you distribute it to someone else, she is then free to run it for her purposes, but you are not entitled to impose your purposes on her."
>>
>>61995577
Western society is immature and can only think in extremes, the one good thing nazi idealogy holds is anti-diversity which is good as a homogeneous society is always more peaceful and aligns with the way humans have lived
>>
>>61995605
You people are just proving that you don't follow any tech news. You're the once who turned this board shit. Now go back to your consumer thread and ask how to build your next Minecraft PC.
>>
>>61995313
Just fuck off, /pol/.
>>
>>61995544
Antifa was literally around back then, current Antifa is the direct successor to the groups that lost Germany to the brownshirts in the 30s
>>
>>61995313
>they should ban TOR using Firefox.
cringed.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61995577
> (and not only "anti white" but using the race theory in general)
No, that race theory shit is fascists, notably strong but not exclusive among the KKK, the Nazis and other such groups.

> Not big yet but getting there
Not at all getting there. Antifa are sometimes active as hooligans. But like with hooligans there is no real chance whatsoever that they will start a war and they generally do not WANT a war.

> killing everyone they define as a nazi
You know how many would be killed daily if this were actually true? It's not.

Most would like to see Nazis & fascists imprisoned though & many may be willing to beat them up.

> They're communists and do wish for that so check.
Antifa are often hooligans, but no, usually are not communists.
>>
>>61995730

>as they have stopped a user from running it technically - correct?
How?
>>
>>61995956
>No, that race theory shit is fascists, notably strong but not exclusive among the KKK, the Nazis and other such groups.
A lot of em are "anti white", or use terms like "black people" unironically.
That's a clear sign of classifying people by the race theory.

Also you should take a closer look, they are very communists.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (19KB, 359x239px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
19KB, 359x239px
>>61996048
>black people
>people
>>
File: 1503147330869.png (236KB, 806x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503147330869.png
236KB, 806x752px
>>61995313
>>61995338
>>
>>61996069
blacks are the only race that is so touchy about being compared to other primates.

why is that?

if you say asians look like monkeys, they're just like "whatever". if you say a black african looks like a gorilla, they go ape shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.