[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon, can you fix my macbook so I can play farm games on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 7ff.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
"Anon, can you fix my macbook so I can play farm games on facebook again??"
>>
go outside, girls don't play farmville anymore
>>
>>61985832
50€ or fuck off. I'm done with free support, even in family.
>>
>>61985832
Ok. You paying in cash or gash?
>>
Cash grass or ass
>>
>>61985832
1 hour with your ass and we have a deal
>>
>>61985832
>>61985872
>>61985939
>>61985993

>not taking the laptop and mine her passwords from her browsers keychain.
>not going though her facebook to find nudes.
>If it is hard to fix, you just give it back, say you couldn't, life goes on, but with titties.

I don't even know what they teach you guys in school these days...
>>
>>61986295
Nudes dont pay my rent or get my dick wet anon
>>
>>61986360
I guess you are right.
Still, I find it arousing. Do you know how tech illiterate the average user is? How much information you can get from them out of their computer? information they have no idea is still there?

But yeah, economically it doesn't do much. And it makes your chances of getting your dick wet significantly lower (the hour long fapping sessions make the process of dating seem tedious as fuck)
>>
>>61986295
>not taking the laptop and mine her passwords from her browsers keychain.
>not going though her facebook to find nudes.
I don't give a shit about people lifes, I want the money and no blackmailing is not an option.
>If it is hard to fix
There are no such things as hard to fix when you use linux 10hr/day for almost a decade.
>>
>>61986586
>ransomware
>>
>>61985832
Yea sure..
>thanks anon.
Yyou t too
>>
>>61985832
this gamer gurrll that uses mac products and plays farmville meme is years old

if she knows me on name basis maybe we are friends and i'd be glad to help her for free without demanding pussy or money. if we aren't friends i'd put down a price. simple as that.
>>
>>61986619
>risking your freedom for some nudes
I really don't understand people nowadays...
>>
>>61986360
Blackmail and credit card numbers do though.
>>
that's obviously a guy
>>
>>61986295
>not installing a persistent reverse shell with root access
>>
>>61986295
we are not all as desperate as you lad. I didn't think pictures of tits were that hard to find online desu senpai
>>
>>61985871
this tbhq

farmville hasn't been on facebook for at least 3 or 4 years
>>
>>61986427
since when do dicks get wet wtf
>>
>>61988994
When you shove them into wet stuff they get wet
>>
>>61987017
>>not installing a persistent reverse shell with root access
How would you do this on a Mac? Or Windows, even.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.