[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't /g/ part of ZeroNet yet? >Freespeech >Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Zeronet_homepage.png (368KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
Zeronet_homepage.png
368KB, 1200x855px
Why isn't /g/ part of ZeroNet yet?

>Freespeech
>Anonymous
>Open Source
>Block chain tech
>P2P tech

This is Decentralized internet, uncensored unregulated no Google no Twitter no facebook to ban you or hide your website.
>>
>>61985349
I'm pretty sure Zeronet has ways to put your site offline bruh
>>
Okay you've got me interested. What's the verdict on botnet status?
>>
Because gee is only interested on traps.
>>
Are there any useful websites on it worth using? I don't care about social media or anything like that.
>>
>>61985349
>Anonymous
not by default! Do your research!
>>
>>61985349
>>61985380
>>61985391
>>61985406
>>61985430

It's a honeypot

Forget that shit
>>
You know what always gets on my nerves when people talk about a "new internet", a "decentralized internet"? It isn't a new internet. You still need to be on the internet to access it. You still need an internet connection. Now if they would make something really new, perhaps P2P via Bluetooth or something like this that would be the shit. I'd jump right on that bandwagon. But until then, it's still the same internet, dude. BitTorrent and the block chain and stuff like that aren't new internet just a new part of the old one.
>>
>>61985349
>peer to peer
But pirates use that, and pirates are criminals! You aren't a criminal, are you?
>>
>>61985380
Its P2P, they'd have to take out all the seeders.

>>61985380
Its already up, 10mb sites.
>>61985430
Yeah, there are useful sites, news sites etc.
>>
>reddit-like
kek

Anyway i2p etc had those 10+ years ago except the blockchain meme which in my opinion makes it even better.
>>
>>61985349
>Python client/server
>if you want see website you should be download all of this website
>Peer-to-peer
You must save data of other people. But data can be illigal (CP or e.t.c.)
>Anonymous
It's totally not anonymous
>>
>>61985531
oh yeah it's not like p2p systems currently exist that are being shut down/spied on no way jose!
>>
>>61985824
Its encrypted
>>
>>61985950
LMAOOOO
>>
>>61985449
elaborate
>>
>>61985513
well, we should start somewhere, aren't we?
The less we suck dicks of corporate fucks the better.
>>
>>61985824
Imagine what you could do if you educated yourself instead of living in fear, shitposting reactively to hide your learned helplessness.
>>
>>61985349
>Block chain tech
meme
>>
>>61985513
There's a meshnet being built with wireless repeaters in New York, but I hear the connection is ass.
>>
>>61985449
This
>>
Time for the first real reply of the thread.

I tried Zeronet a while ago. I thought the concept was fun but that everything was laggy and shitty. I also thought the UI was annoying as fuck. The cause of both of these things is webshit and python. But those components are really the core sell, because Zeronet is designed to make it easy for HN readers to get on the distributed bandwagon in the hopes of saving our civilization from corporate zombiehood.

So there's not much to do about that.
>>
>>61985349
>Freespeech
>Anonymous
>decentralized
>uncensored
>unregulated

Okay if all that's true there must be CP on there correct? That's the ultimate test. If there's no CP the buzzword network isn't really free. Why? Because we hate p3dofiles, even the users of these networks crusade and find exploits to shut those specific types of sites down. These crusaders find the weakness of the network. That's when Government institutions join in too. Can the network survive this? If they can get to p3do shit - then that means no one else is truly free to speech there either.

But it's the ultimate moral test if the network is strong, or if it's weak. We don't want to see that p3do shit. It's disgusting. But it's not really free unless the p3dos have a space there. That way if we disagree, nothing we can do since it's FREE/ANONYMOUS/UNREGULATED/whatever. If illegal content can't be hosted or even discussed then all those buzzwords mean nothing.

btw pls dont arrest me Merica FBI for simply discussing the topic
>>
>>61985349
I wouldn't want to use a service that shills on 4chan. That's not really a market of quality.
>>
>>61985349
It's good, but I'm waiting for something a bit less "messy" to install. Ideally some portable program that can be sandboxed.

>>61985430
Torrent sites.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EMOJI MOVIE IN PLAYNET???
>>
>>61985349
Not anonymous. Stop shilling for it.
I wonder who is shilling for it though, because 4chan's /g/ is the only place I know this piece of software gets mentioned at. And it's been a long time shilling, matter of months. Maybe it's the developer himself? I don't believe anyone else would be motivated enough.
>>
>>61986432
The Greeks are way ahead of us burgers on this one.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens_Wireless_Metropolitan_Network
>>
>>61987734
>en.m.
dumb phoneposter
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.