[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that a company like apple can be as anti consumer and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170819-151532.png (718KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-151532.png
718KB, 1080x1920px
Why is it that a company like apple can be as anti consumer and anti "diversity" as they want, but SJWs decide to target free software groups instead and bankrupt them?
Apple is one of the few tech companies now that doesn't have a liberal agenda, and they're overall the least "progressive", yet the get a free pass.
Why?
>>
Because of Tim Cook. Or do you think he's CEO due to its credentials?
>>
>>61981854
So if you have a gay CEO you get a free pass for not hiring women and all the other minorities?
Why would they even target free software in the first place?
>>
Because SJW's are just glorified bullies who pick on the weak. The fact that these projects might have objectionable views is just a vehicle for their bullying.
>>
>>61982117
Why don't Foss companies like GNOME just say no then?
The majority of linux use is in the work and server environment, and I doubt they care if the software they use is made by "bigots".
>>
>>61982446
Because proprietary software companies will rip them apart in their own PR and try to slander free software as a hug box for stormtards that can't get jobs because of le hate speech.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.