[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna make the switch to a better browser from chrome to something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0308.jpg (412KB, 839x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
412KB, 839x626px
i wanna make the switch to a better browser from chrome to something like firefox or waterfox. But I use Google for almost everything else (search engine, gmail, drive) and id rather not swtich that stuff, is it too late for me?
>>
Yes, you are fully integrated into the botnet.
You'll have to change your identity or hack into all the databases and delete your profile and data.
>>
>>61976868
What's the image all about?
>>
File: spurdo roman 2.png (75KB, 809x595px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo roman 2.png
75KB, 809x595px
>>61976916
what do you mean
>>
>>61976868
There's literally no point in changing your browser if you use google services. You will have a better experience with those services using Chrome.
If you truly care about freedom or privacy you would change everything not just your browser.
>>
What about this Brave meme browser everyone has been shilling on other boards?
>>
>>61977901
If you're already in the botnet, you have to change everything, including your identity.
>>
>>61978018
No I know that, I mean more in the sense of putting a cork in their flow of information. Also not OP.
>>
>>61978079
If you still use their services or visit a site that integrates their services, then you're still sending them data. Unless the browser blocks those, nothing has changed.
>>
>>61978130
I think Brave claims it does that. Also what about Ad Nauseam?
>>
Chrome is technically the best browser, the only reason to use anything else is for privacy reasons - but you don't care about that because you intend to still use Google's services.

Stick with Chrome.
>>
>>61978240
He should just use a Chrome derivative merely on principle.

It's like how you should use Waterfox and other branched browsers because Mozilla is cucked
>>
>>61976916
I'm not sure, but it makes me want to browse /his/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.