[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your pet peeves, /g/? I'll start: >Hey anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1478608378264.png (451KB, 446x421px) Image search: [Google]
1478608378264.png
451KB, 446x421px
What are your pet peeves, /g/? I'll start:

>Hey anon you're a 'coder', right
>I wish I could learn to 'code'.

I don't know why it bothers me when normies call programming coding, but it does.

Pic unrelated
>>
Prescriptivist fucks, like you.
Sorry.
>>
>>61975280
edgy... go on
>>
If you don't use assembly you are a degenerate cunt.
>>
I call it coding -_-
>>
Normies are awesome
>>
File: joel-rifkin.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
joel-rifkin.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>how do we force more women into writing code?
>>
>>61975289
>Prescriptivist (noun): Someone who lays down rules regarding language usage, or who believes that traditional norms of language usage should be upheld.
>Contrasted with descriptivist (noun): An advocate of descriptivism; one who believes a language is defined by usage rather than theory.
The latter is correct. Let go. Language evolves.
>>
>mom asks me to search for something when i have 100 tabs open with numerous things i dont want her to see and she directly looks at the screen
>>
>>61975200

"good coding" is a better description of what a software developer should be doing instead of "good programming"

the aim of the field is to reduce redundancy and increase efficiency through codes, not "programs" which implies you should be writing more programs instead of encoding ways of generating better programs, less often
>>
>>61975355
>WRITE THE FUCKING CODE SANDRA OR I'LL BE FORCED TO CAVE YOUR SKULL IN
>>
>>61975380
This
>>
>>61975308
You and people like you need to be concentrated.
>>
>>61975380
>When she talks to me and she doesn't have tendies
>>
>>61975280
>t. Mac Toddler
>>
>>61975501
How did you get that from that? I'd challenge anyone to find someone as freetard as me.
>>
>>61975551
Richard stallman.
>>
>>61975551
>accept change, goyim
>>
>>61975551
>secretly uses a botnet phone and/or a laptop with botnet firmware
>>
File: Beowulf.Kenning.jpg (232KB, 1523x299px) Image search: [Google]
Beowulf.Kenning.jpg
232KB, 1523x299px
>>61975655
Stallman doesn't believe that culture needs to be free. In fact, his personal website is nonfree.
>>61975664
Pic related is what English used to look like. Why aren't you typing like that today?
>>61975702
>I'm too connected to muh apps and muh games so clearly everyone else must be
>>
>>61975762
>using patented non-free hardware
>>
>>61975783
>jumping through hoops to try to pin someone who's escaped the botnet as actually, technically, squint-your-eyes-and-maybe-kinda-sorta-see-it botnetted
There's no need to be envious.
>>
>>61975821
>connecting to a non-free web server
>>
>>61975762
>le libertarianism/capitalism is freedom meme
>drop can in public park
>PICK UP THAT CAN OR GO TO JAIL!!!!
>FUCK U OPPRESSOR! TAXATION IS THEFT! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! HAVE U EVEN READ THE CONSTITUTION!
>drop can in your workplace
>PICK UP THAT CAN OR WE DOCK YOU PAY!!!!
>Ok... I mean this is your property after all! You're a job creator!

get out of here you class cuck.
>>
>>61975837
>b-but the website's code isn't o-open source! G-GOTCHA!
It's not my website, I already don't have control over what Hiroshimoot does with his computers.
>>61975853
What the h*ck are you going on about?
>>
>>61975869
>what is javascript
>>
>>61975890
Not running it. 4chan-x is free and feature-filled.
>>
>>61975898
still loads and uses botnet native extension
>>
>>61975904
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>61975913
>Enable Native Flash Embedding
>Activate the native extension's Flash embedding if the native extension is disabled.
>>
>>61975380
Just Ctrl+N to a new window, she won't notice. Then just go come back here on that same tab, then close the window when she leaves.
ez
>>
>>61975994
>an option to turn it on in the settings means that with the native extension blocked it's actually enabled just kidding :^)
Why?
>>
>>61976058
>doesn't realize that 4chan's js is loaded and can't reliably be blocked without breaking 4chan x
>>
>>61976112
None of what you're saying makes any sense. Even with the native extension disabled, it's still enabled?
>>
>>61976189
it still downloads the javascript in your browser. a user script can't control that. it's as effective as checking the "disable the native extension" in the native extension
>>
>>61976219
I have javascript blocked in the browser settings. Anything in a <script src="whatever"/> tag doesn't get downloaded. Unless they inline it in the HTML itself, it doesn't get downloaded. Even if they do, it doesn't get run.
>>
>>61976278
oh, ok
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.