[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's ready for that FineWine to kick in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: aVKfoMY.png (160KB, 1023x868px) Image search: [Google]
aVKfoMY.png
160KB, 1023x868px
Who's ready for that FineWine to kick in?
>>
File: dzgu4bmi3wcz.png (2MB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
dzgu4bmi3wcz.png
2MB, 1296x729px
>>61968512
They know.
>>
haha let's mock amd so intel/nvidia can cuck me. le watch the world burn! xD ebiggg me mes
>>
>>61968623
Buying shitty, inferior GPUs because you don't want a monopoly is the ultimate cuckhold.

Raja is a failure. He has done nothing but ride Kellers coattails.
>>
>>61968958
whoa there champ. nobody said anything about buying. but why do you need to add insult to injury? do you enjoy shilling for free and thereby cucking yourself out of choice? the average idiot isn't aware of such inferiority until retards like you start thinking it's some funny le meme then it spready to the normies. you know damn well what you're doing. fuck outta here.
>>
>>61969218
Lol. Vega is shit. This isn't even up for debate any more.
>>
>>61968512
When would the next driver drop be? Do they always do the monthly release or could they drop it earlier if they unlock a huge amount of performance for Vega?
>>
Just you wait for Vega's FineWine.
>>
>>61970657
*Navi FineWine
>>
>>61968512

Some of them turns out to be shitty.

Wtf... I had enough. no more wait.
>>
Go shove your poo wine up your ass, AYYMDPOORFAGS
>>
>>61970570
>When would the next driver drop be? Do they always do the monthly release or could they drop it earlier if they unlock a huge amount of performance for Vega?

They used to do monthly releases, but people kept bitching how they never put anything major in them. A few years back, they switched to doing less frequent updates, but with major additions and new features, and now people are bitching that they are not releasing drivers often enough.
>>
DUDE WAIT LMAO
>>
File: Rajesh.jpg (582KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Rajesh.jpg
582KB, 2100x1500px
>Fury X still loses to 980ti

DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES
>>
File: Hzms34f_d.jpg (32KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f_d.jpg
32KB, 640x615px
>mfw people defend le fine wine
>"my card gets better every update!"
That literally means you didn't get what you paid for for the first couple years you owned the damn thing
>>
>>61971789
>290x > 780ti
>>
>>61968512
How the fuck could RTG let RX Vega hit hardlaunch without primitive shaders being implemented in drivers?! This isn't finewine, this is like being handed some fucking grapeseeds and and a shovel.
>>
I sold my RX480, bought a GTX1070 for 360€ on sale now.

Damn, feels good to have made some good transactions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.